200+ hours in mh3u

#21LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/19/2013 2:38:39 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
all that time wasted :(

Like every video game ever?

DTY3 posted...
And why are you so obsessed with the people on the Wii U board specifically?
Every sig I've ever seen you with is some half assed attempt at a witty attack on the Wii U board.
Get a new gimmick.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65058601?page=1

Rasputin77 posted...
The front page needs more topics with "return" and "Wii U" in the title. I like seeing the sensitive ones squirm. ;)

See, this is why he comes here. It isn't a gimmick, he has a true affinity.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
#22URAlsrPosted 4/19/2013 2:52:35 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
Thats more time than it took me to beat fc3, ac3, tomb raider, bioshock infinite and ni no kuni combined.

Sadly still far from done...

What was that episode of Southpark about WoW? You are he, who has no life.

lets do some math. As of today the game has officially been out 1 month if he put in a min of 200hrs into the game that onlys equal to about 6.5hrs a day spent on the game which really isnt much when ya think about it.

6.5 hours a day playing video games isn't much? you seriously need a reality check. i have to agree you guys have no lives.
#23FFXIgaiaknightPosted 4/19/2013 3:01:16 PM
URAlsr posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Thats more time than it took me to beat fc3, ac3, tomb raider, bioshock infinite and ni no kuni combined.

lets do some math. As of today the game has officially been out 1 month if he put in a min of 200hrs into the game that onlys equal to about 6.5hrs a day spent on the game which really isnt much when ya think about it.

6.5 hours a day playing video games isn't much? you seriously need a reality check. i have to agree you guys have no lives.

there is 24hrs in a day you figure the average person sleeps 6-8hrs a day that leaves between 18 to 16hrs of time for everyday activities like work, gaming, friends and other stuff. Im 27 work 40hrs a week with weekends off, have a 2 year old, and a GF and i still manage 5-6hrs of gaming a day its not that difficult you just have to plan everything out in advance.
---
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight
#24URAlsrPosted 4/19/2013 3:26:22 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
URAlsr posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...

there is 24hrs in a day you figure the average person sleeps 6-8hrs a day that leaves between 18 to 16hrs of time for everyday activities like work, gaming, friends and other stuff. Im 27 work 40hrs a week with weekends off, have a 2 year old, and a GF and i still manage 5-6hrs of gaming a day its not that difficult you just have to plan everything out in advance.

that doesn't add up dude. mon- fri i wake up at 5am, work from 630am - 330pm, get home at 4pm and got to sleep at 10pm. thats 6hrs between getting home and going to sleep. i have no kids and my girl doesn't live with me. how do you have 6.5hrs a day purely for gaming? so your telling me you do you not clean up, work out, run errands, cook, eat, bathe, take care of your kid, show your girl attention, call your parents, siblings or friends.... ie. have a life. please explain this. your story isn't holding up.
#25FFXIgaiaknightPosted 4/19/2013 3:47:57 PM
whats not adding up here is my weekly schedule it hardly ever changes. I get up around 5:30am shower grab a bite to eat go to work from 6am to 2pm. Get off work pick up my son from our babysitter, get home around 2:30 grab some lunch play some games while i watch my son. GF gets home around 4pm she takes over watching our son play some games for about another hr then we have dinner between 5-6pm. After dinner my GF usually gives our son a bath then goes to sleep between 7 and 8. i go back to playing some games after dinner usually play for a couple more hours depending on if were in the mood we have fun time :) then im asleep between 11pm and midnight. rinse and repeat till weekend.

Friday nights me and my GF go out usually to the movies and the bar with our friends, saturdays we visit my parents house so they can see there grandchild and i can spend time with my family. Sundays is our relaxation day she does her stuff i split my time between playing games and playing with my son.
---
http://www.club1kjho.com
NNI: Gaiaknight
#26URAlsrPosted 4/19/2013 4:13:17 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
whats not adding up here is my weekly schedule it hardly ever changes. I get up around 5:30am shower grab a bite to eat go to work from 6am to 2pm. Get off work pick up my son from our babysitter, get home around 2:30 grab some lunch play some games while i watch my son. GF gets home around 4pm she takes over watching our son play some games for about another hr then we have dinner between 5-6pm. After dinner my GF usually gives our son a bath then goes to sleep between 7 and 8. i go back to playing some games after dinner usually play for a couple more hours depending on if were in the mood we have fun time :) then im asleep between 11pm and midnight. rinse and repeat till weekend.

Friday nights me and my GF go out usually to the movies and the bar with our friends, saturdays we visit my parents house so they can see there grandchild and i can spend time with my family. Sundays is our relaxation day she does her stuff i split my time between playing games and playing with my son.

so you work, watch you child for a little while you start your gaming, then pretty much stay up late gaming after that correct? hey do what you do man. you seem like you love your routine. im glad you can find adequate time for your hobby. i just beat vesperia. it took me 63 in game hrs to finish. i'd been playing it since september. im lucky to get a couple hrs on days i actually get a chance or even want to play. it doesn't help that i work in accounting. im sitting at my desk staring at a screen all day. so the last thing i want to do when i get home is sit and stare at a screen. lol!
#27DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 10:58:11 PM
Married with a child. I also play with friends so I have no idea why gaming means I don't have a life. Not that I even care about such measures. A life is whatever activity you choose to fill it with. The people who talk about life are way too obsessed with demonstrating that they have one.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#28Chocobo115Posted 4/19/2013 11:09:36 PM
Was it a satsifying gaming experience?
To me: 200 h without a proper goal to work towards sounds rather boring, unless you have good friends to play with in the meantime.
#29DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 1:05:59 AM
Goal?? lol that vast majority of games don't have goals except the ones you set yourself. MH3U is no different. Far more goals than a game like Bioshock. You are fighting for gear, progress and mastery.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#30SquareSidePosted 4/20/2013 1:12:32 AM
Goal?? lol that vast majority of games don't have goals except the ones you set yourself. MH3U is no different. Far more goals than a game like Bioshock. You are fighting for gear, progress and mastery.

---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.