Why do people care if Earthbound is "overrated"?

#21G1ingyPosted 4/21/2013 3:11:11 AM
MasterPoker posted...
The only thing this release means to me is that Miiverse feedback might matter.

But the average Wii U thread has become a lot less interesting with all these EB threads. One or two is enough, but half the board is overkill.

So instead of a combination of "WOOHOO EARTHBOUND!" and "Nintendooooomed!" threads, you prefer 100% "Nintendoooooomed!" threads?
#22Virus66Posted 4/21/2013 3:53:50 AM
MasterPoker posted...

But the average Wii U thread has become a lot less interesting with all these EB threads. One or two is enough, but half the board is overkill.

What are you talking about? The average Wii U thread is "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#23mjc0961Posted 4/21/2013 4:30:26 AM
Latino_King posted...
Final Fantasy 7 is better than Earthbound, anyways.

Hahaha no.

Final Fantasy 7 is not better than any other RPG... Except other Final Fantasys. But FF is still the bottom of the JRPG barrel.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#24mjc0961Posted 4/21/2013 4:30:45 AM
G1ingy posted...
MasterPoker posted...

So instead of a combination of "WOOHOO EARTHBOUND!" and "Nintendooooomed!" threads, you prefer 100% "Nintendoooooomed!" threads?

---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#25DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/21/2013 7:23:01 AM
It's just getting trolled. I think Sony fans are getting worried that the Wii U will pick up, since Nintendo is doing a lot right lately.
---
Sony is like Justin Bieber and we are all like the Beliebers!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SONY!!!!! We love you!!! -MotiJr
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GlJ8
#26zalmutePosted 4/21/2013 7:27:08 AM
Latino_King posted...

Thats a good joke, tell it again!
---
This gen devs will bleed, but its ok, 8 gb ddr5 right?
PC + WiiU.
#27jillwarrenPosted 4/21/2013 7:36:22 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Latino_King posted...

Hahaha no.

Final Fantasy 7 is not better than any other RPG... Except other Final Fantasys. But FF is still the bottom of the JRPG barrel.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wait, you were 't joking? You really think ALL of the Final Fantasy games are among the worst RPGs from Japan AND that 7 is best of them? WOW
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#28ARMs7777Posted 4/21/2013 7:40:10 AM
whatever thier reason is, I think its a good thing. i bought a few games where no one was saying much bad things about it and i regret some of them perchase. I didn't want to delve to deep into things cause i don't want to be spoiled if i do get it.

So yeah these complaints can save some people some time and money.
#29arvilinoPosted 4/21/2013 7:47:07 AM
ARMs7777 posted...
whatever thier reason is, I think its a good thing. i bought a few games where no one was saying much bad things about it and i regret some of them perchase. I didn't want to delve to deep into things cause i don't want to be spoiled if i do get it.

So yeah these complaints can save some people some time and money.

Depends if they're well grounded or not since some people will just complain about a series, genre or media without playing/watching it themselves.