If Metroid had a crossover game with Earthbound, would you buy it?

#1P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 4/19/2013 1:55:47 PM
Also, what do u think it would be called and how would it play?
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Arkham City, Monster Hunter 3U
#2Ghost-inZeShellPosted 4/19/2013 1:59:11 PM
I don't know enough about Earthbound to say.

Does the lore even allow for that?
Or would space-magic be involved. -_-
#3KaiRyusakiPosted 4/19/2013 1:59:21 PM
Metroid: The Mother

or was that what Metroid Prime was?

also no i wouldnt. bad xover
#4P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 2:30:39 PM
Well the main thing about Earthbound (0 and 1, or Mother 1 and Mother 2) is about a group of Aliens attacking earth due to a personal vendetta of a powerful psychic alien named Gyiyg, or Giygas.
---
#5habsalltheway33Posted 4/19/2013 2:31:30 PM
it would be called M:OM
#6NyyarkPosted 4/19/2013 2:32:57 PM
No because everything Ness does once in his lifetime is stuff Samus does every mission. She would make fun of him.
#7splodeymissilePosted 4/19/2013 2:34:35 PM
It could work, but it's hard to picture a space warrior with a hulking suit of armor next to a psychic child armed with a baseball bat. They are both in Smash bros though, so who knows?
---
I've seen the colour of my soul and it's black.
Nintendo network ID: missile
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 4:20:56 PM
Nyyark posted...
No because everything Ness does once in his lifetime is stuff Samus does every mission. She would make fun of him.

So... if someone was able to fully bring peace in one mission, and someone else couldn't, that makes the latter better?
---
#9NyyarkPosted 4/19/2013 4:45:01 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...

So... if someone was able to fully bring peace in one mission, and someone else couldn't, that makes the latter better?

Because Samus kills the equivalency of a universal cosmic destroyer atleast once per mission, and Ness makes it run away by praying, and creates a much worse villian in the process.

Now Lucas and Samus on the other hand...
#10P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 5:00:41 PM
Nyyark posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...

Because Samus kills the equivalency of a universal cosmic destroyer atleast once per mission, and Ness makes it run away by praying, and creates a much worse villian in the process.

Now Lucas and Samus on the other hand...

Porky was worse than Giygas?

And how are Mother Brain, Queen Metroid, or even SAX equivalent to "universal cosmic destroyers"?
---