My thoughts on the WiiU (I don't think it's dead)

#1Darkstorm16Posted 4/19/2013 2:13:02 PM
I have been a Nintendo fan since the early NES days, always got the system...though often when the system is cheap and on the end of the line because thats when we could afford it. I skipped the Wii personally because I hated the wiggle movement...just couldn't get comfortable and I tried at least 2 hours worth and nothing, I found it to be annoying. While I know people loved that feature it just wasn't my cup of tea. The only purpose that intrigued me was the ability to have all my past games digitalized form and don't have to worry about changing the batteries (although now I know how lol).
Now about the WiiU sure it's expensive (even more if you want Virtual Consoles) and I personally think that's whats hurting it the most. The amount of games isn't what bothers me because personally the only way people are going to blow through some of those games is if they don't work or go to school. Simply 4 games would even last me 4 months, depending on genre anyways. It's when I touched the tablet controller is when I knew that's the system for me, it just feels like a normal game system and the gimmick is nothing to crazy.
Honestly if it wasnt for the fact I never had a PS3 this would be the first system I would get now that I'm getting an income, but sadly I don't and PS3 right now has a higher priority because it's cheaper, has more games, and a bluray player (it's a big deal when all you have is a dvd and vcr player) but honestly after I get the PS3 Wii U is my next priority, still unsure on vita. I just wanted to say I'm a WiiU supporter and it's new it's not going to have all the games poured at your feet, it takes time.
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 4/19/2013 2:15:50 PM
ok
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#3thundercat2600Posted 4/19/2013 2:17:00 PM
Welcome to blogFAQs.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#4Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 2:18:08 PM
I'm just trying to balance these boards with positive talk,.
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.