iwata is a great president

#11EndgamePosted 4/19/2013 4:07:38 PM
pulled nintedo out of the dirt

lol at people who think Nintendo was in any form of financial trouble before Wii

the handheld market was ALWAYS bringing them money, and each Gamecube sold at a profit, not sure about N64 though

they were in no real danger, Iwata did not save them, he just brought in even more money

.....but his methods aren't working any more

see: Wii U's sales
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#12AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:42:21 PM
Endgame posted...

lol at people who think Nintendo was in any form of financial trouble before Wii

the handheld market was ALWAYS bringing them money, and each Gamecube sold at a profit, not sure about N64 though

they were in no real danger, Iwata did not save them, he just brought in even more money

see 3Ds sales

see oh wait its endgame the poster who has never played a game in his life and jsut pretends to know anything about video games
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#13Faceman_Posted 4/19/2013 6:46:10 PM
The only person who could run the company better is my boy, Reggie. That guy would turn Nintendo into the next Apple. Then, he'd have a bunch of ads of him eating, and then spitting out, an apple.

Reggie is Giygas. Giygas is God. Reggie is God.
#14TrstTheLordPosted 4/19/2013 6:50:35 PM
AceMos posted...
Endgame posted...

see 3Ds sales

see oh wait its endgame the poster who has never played a game in his life and jsut pretends to know anything about video games

Endgame is Michael Pachter?
---
Got married May 23,2009
http://www.polarbearsinternational.org Save thePolarBears!
#15AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 6:53:35 PM
TrstTheLord posted...
AceMos posted...
Endgame posted...

see 3Ds sales

Endgame is Michael Pachter?

that makes so much sense now that i hear it so yes i may verry well be
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#16DiscostewSMPosted 4/19/2013 6:54:35 PM
Iwata may not be the best president, but he's definitely not a bad one.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project