Wii u VC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u VC

User Info: 17chris

17chris
3 years ago#1
So did I hear right during the Nintendo direct is the full VC service gonna be up and running next week.
Brawl Fc: 0303 2087 6199
Pokemon Platinum FC: 1248 0809 2640

User Info: DBPanterA

DBPanterA
3 years ago#2
It will be up, but they did not specify if it will be a full launch. I was under the impression only a handful of games will be up.

I personally am expecting a full launch in the summer time. . .
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
3 years ago#3
They showed a few games like Super Mario World will be up. But will it be everything from Wii? I doubt it.
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

User Info: 17chris

17chris
3 years ago#4
Yea I know not everything from Wii but they im sure they will start releasing more than one a month probaly 2 a week perhaps. btw makes me wonder if we will ever get to transfer the Donkey Kong Country trilogy to Wii u vc.
Brawl Fc: 0303 2087 6199
Pokemon Platinum FC: 1248 0809 2640

User Info: SlyCooperFan12

SlyCooperFan12
3 years ago#5
17chris posted...
Yea I know not everything from Wii but they im sure they will start releasing more than one a month probaly 2 a week perhaps. btw makes me wonder if we will ever get to transfer the Donkey Kong Country trilogy to Wii u vc.

Ive been wondering this to. I only bought the first one, but i hope i can transfer it.
Sokka:let us leave!
Bumi:lettuce leave?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u VC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived