No games?

#11wisemiddsPosted 4/19/2013 11:58:16 PM
Cool story, but the Wii U still doesn't have any games! Still, Pikmin 3 (that game that was due in the launch window) is out sometime this year! Nintendo are so behind everyone else they're only just getting to grips with HD!
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#12GDoobahPosted 4/20/2013 1:58:14 AM
Cool story, but the Wii U still doesn't have any games!

I've got...

retail games

Nintendo Land
ZombiU
Assassin's Creed 3
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts
Rapala's Pro Bass Fishing
The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition
Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition
Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
LEGO City Undercover
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition

downloads

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Nano Assault Neo
The Cave
Trine 2: Directors Cut
Little Inferno
Bit.Trip Presents...Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Zen Pinball 2 ( I have Plants vs Zombies, Paranormal and Epic Quest )

From: GuywithWiizdom | Posted: 4/19/2013 11:33:09 PM | #008
People saying the Wii U (or any platform) has no games...
Translation: "None of them interest me."

exactly.
---
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg
#13YamiYugi4400Posted 4/20/2013 2:01:45 AM
There seem to be so many more topics trying to reconfirm that the Wii U has games, then the opposite lol.
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#14Sailor GoonPosted 4/20/2013 6:45:17 PM
Enigma149 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
StreetPasWantr posted...
This happens at every launch. The Wuu I isn't doomed.

EDIT: I mean Wii U. Lol, I had a brain fart.

Name one system that launched with zero first party games in six months.

I can't name a single one.

I mean, the Wii U launched with NSMBU and NintendoLand, so it passes before we check the games in the first 6 months. The Wii launched with TP and Wii Sports, and the GameCube, N64, SNES, and NES all also launched with Nintendo titles. The Dreamcast had Sonic Adventure, the Genesis, Space Harrier. All of the Playstations had a 1st-party game at launch, barring the PS1, but that gap was quickly filled. The two Xboxs also launched with Microsoft's games.

Don't really see the point of the question, to be honest.

The point is that since Mario and Nintendoland, there have been zero first part games released in six months. That has NEVER happened.... yet you claim it always does.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#15Jacob46719Posted 4/20/2013 7:14:51 PM
GuywithWiizdom posted...
no games...

If a console has 1 game, it has a game. When it has 2 or more, it has games. Just wanted to state the only legit definition.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Littlebigplanet 2, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, 007 Legends, StarCraft 2
#16Reflex-ArcPosted 4/20/2013 7:22:51 PM
It was an interesting movie, yes, but everyone involved in the film came across as the worst psuedo-intellectual self absorbed d-bags.

...but I still support indie game developers even if they come across as higher-than-thou hipster a-holes.
#17kdognumba1Posted 4/20/2013 7:26:13 PM
I got 13 games on the system so far..... and 218 hours on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Personally, it all comes down to personal preference in what you want. For me, MH3U is the cream of the crop for online coop experiences on consoles and is a must own. Apparently, I have 6 friends that all feel the same and got the system because of it.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1