"Nintendo Hard": What is the most difficult!?

#81BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/21/2013 1:02:57 AM
F-Zero GX single-handedly turned me from a kid into a hardcore gamer. I 100%'d it when I was 12. It was easily the most frustrating and exhilarating period of my gaming life.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#82P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 2:20:50 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
F-Zero GX single-handedly turned me from a kid into a hardcore gamer. I 100%'d it when I was 12. It was easily the most frustrating and exhilarating period of my gaming life.

F-ZERO!
IT'LL TURN YOU INTO A MAN!
**** YEAH!!
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Arkham City, Monster Hunter 3U
#83Virus66Posted 4/21/2013 3:10:28 AM
GX is by far one of the hardest games in the past couple generations. Even Fire Emblem with it's insane Lunatic+, you can simply grindgrindgrind easy maps/reeking boxes and abuse DLC maps and even then, strategy trumps all.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#84SoeroahPosted 4/21/2013 4:27:45 AM
Some people seem to have misinterpreted the topic. I thought the question was "which of THESE games is the most difficult", given the options on the poll, not "what game is the most difficult across all Nintendo has ever released".
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#85P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 4:30:18 AM
Soeroah posted...
Some people seem to have misinterpreted the topic. I thought the question was "which of THESE games is the most difficult", given the options on the poll, not "what game is the most difficult across all Nintendo has ever released".

That is correct.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Arkham City, Monster Hunter 3U