High Voltage The Grinder going to the Wii U?

#1hazeyvillePosted 4/19/2013 10:32:30 PM
High Voltage earned my respect with Condiut Condiut 2 and even the wiiware game tournament of fighters, they weren't perfect games but man they did get the controls right on with having the option to tweak everything. They were working on a system that didn't have hd graphics and they put effort. I remember seeing some gameplay of The Grinder 2-3 years ago and I was impressed. The last thing High Voltage has done is The Zone of Enders HD collection. Animal muertas and the grinder not a peep from them. Do you think there could be a chance that Nintendo desperate for some exclusive 3rd party games would snatch the grinder up? They financed the Conduit themselves with Sega just publishing it. Earn my respect for another shot and it would be great to see them swinging out with The Grinder for the Wii U.
#2Maximo37Posted 4/20/2013 12:33:43 AM
The Conduit, while not perfect, I very much enjoyed it! It was a day 1 purchase for me... by the time Conduit 2 arrived, I was "less interested" and wound up not playing... my loss, I know... however, I would totally check out a new game from High Voltage! Any attention WiiU gets is good!
---
What a horrible night to have a curse...
#3ChipChippersonPosted 4/20/2013 3:52:13 AM
Unlikely. They completely re-did their once headed to WiiWare title Animales de Muerte and it's now an iOS game. The Grinder is undoubtedly dead and buried.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.