#22BeastLeeAdamsPosted 4/20/2013 11:09:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23AwesomeOSauce(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 11:35:04 AM
^ wtf?
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#24Vipa1985Posted 4/20/2013 11:43:34 AM
From what was said on the Nintendo Direct some NES & SNES titles will be available from next week with N64 & GBA support "coming soon"

I wouldn't be suprised if they release a few games a few games per week... in a way this is a good & bad thing in that if you already have these games on Wii VC there's probably no point in getting the title again although if you do want off screen play then it's cheaper than paying full price again if you bought it previously... also in doing this it also gives them more time to get more IPs & licenses ready in the meantime while they re-release older titles..

The main disappointment i have so far id that no-one has said whats happening with the other VC platforms like Genesis & NeoGeo + there's still no word on if we will eventually get Gemcube support or not on VC
#25DTY3Posted 4/20/2013 12:01:15 PM
NekoSushiRiot posted...
The newest Nintendo Direct mentioned these games.

Donkey Kong Jr.
Excitebike
Super Mario World
Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Kirby Super Star
Ice Climber
Punch Out
Super Metroid
Balloon Fight
Kirby's Adventure
F-Zero

Well at least I know Super Metroid is on there.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#26Tom_Green_IIPosted 4/20/2013 12:10:36 PM
Tom_Green_II posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
wingo84 posted...
AwesomeOSauce posted...
Typical Nintendo...

we don't know if it will be entire Wii VC library.
we don't know if it will be just 10 games or something.

they just gave us a small sizzle reel showing Super Mario World and a few other games.

We definitely know it won't be the full library. Iwata stated that it will be a small selection of NES and SNES games.

Well that's good, now Nintendo can spend the next 2 years releasing all the games they already released previously on the Wii's VC.

Exactly, what the HELL is the point of that!? So then people can rejoice when their favorite games hit VC again? If Nintendo was smart they would have the full catalogue ready day one. It's like Nintendo WANTS to fail.

Honestly! How much more work would it take to transfer it to the Wii U? It seems like all they have to do is make it compatible with Wii U and add screen play. That can't be that much work, could it?
#27bh7812Posted 4/20/2013 3:00:43 PM
Quote:STN79 posted...
Who said anything about 5 days? Iwata just said next week.
Could be any day from monday on to friday.
I honestly don't care about Wii U's VC until we get some games that aren't already available on the regular Wii shop. I already bought over 300 VC games on the original Wii.
I'm not rebuying a bunch of games we already have available right now.

Here's a few suggestions of what Wii U's shop really needs.

Original Nes Contra
Demon's Crest
Mega man X3
Breath of fire 1
Adventure Island 2 and 3
Castlevania Bloodlines
Contra Hard Corps

Did i forget any?

Its on Thursday.

update on wednesday.
store updates for vc on thursday.

@gfaqster

In this case you simply can't know that for sure 100 percent so I wish you wouldn't talk like you do. If you somehow work for Nintendo and do know this for sure then pardon me. For all anyone knows that update will be in the next 4 to 5 days and that VC could launch at any moment once that update file goes live. For all you know it damn well could happen tomorrow with VC available Monday morning. You just don't know for sure. I'd say your guess is probably close to the truth but let's just wait and see eh?
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
#28STN79Posted 4/23/2013 10:57:20 PM
Yeah it came in 5 days alright! I Told you so. We all know what happens when you assume.
#29SquareSidePosted 4/23/2013 11:44:56 PM
...So...

more years of 2 titles a week if even to come... again?

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/138/631/138631627_640.jpg
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.