Wii U's performance is horrendous, can Mario save it?

#11HungoverHero777Posted 4/20/2013 4:39:47 PM
Human-Bean posted...
MotiJr posted...
Human-Bean posted...
MotiJr posted...
Oh so Servant is visiting the Wii U board today?

What?

You know exactly what I mean.

I am not his alternate account.

Proof? If you have none, then we can only assume...
---
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0
#12thundercat2600Posted 4/20/2013 4:48:18 PM
3D Mario, Zelda, Smash Brothers, Mario Kart, F-Zero, 2 Metroid games, AND Starfox weren't enough to rescue the Gamecube.

Wii U is off to an even worse start than Gamecube, and it doesn't even have any real competition yet.

So no, I seriously doubt Mario can save Wii U.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#13thundercat2600Posted 4/20/2013 5:11:10 PM
^oh yeah and a 50%price cut.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#14Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 1:42:42 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
3D Mario, Zelda, Smash Brothers, Mario Kart, F-Zero, 2 Metroid games, AND Starfox weren't enough to rescue the Gamecube.

Wii U is off to an even worse start than Gamecube, and it doesn't even have any real competition yet.

So no, I seriously doubt Mario can save Wii U.

I have never thought of it like that; it's in severe trouble if it is selling as it is now without competition.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#15deathslovePosted 4/21/2013 1:45:04 AM
Lefty128k posted...
Didn't save Gamecube or N64.
#16AhnoldDoodPosted 4/21/2013 1:50:14 AM
Again, love how people are forgetting about the frickin' 3DS.

BTW, while the GC and N64 didn't beat the competition, they weren't FAILURES either.
#17Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 2:18:53 AM
AhnoldDood posted...

BTW, while the GC and N64 didn't beat the competition, they weren't FAILURES either.

3DS had a huge price cut and, no competition. The Wii U is not going to get one at the moment.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#18AhnoldDoodPosted 4/21/2013 2:36:30 AM
Human-Bean posted...
AhnoldDood posted...

3DS had a huge price cut and, no competition. The Wii U is not going to get one at the moment.

Its cute how you think you know about the sales of the 3DS.

1) The price cut HELPED, but Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart got the 3DS where it is today.

2) Do you honestly think the VITA would make a difference if it was released earlier?

3) The Wii U also has no actual competition. The other consoles are still selling because that's NATURAL.
#19StarBladeEdgePosted 4/21/2013 2:47:39 AM
i have beans in my toilet
---
ice cream in my ears in my ears is ice scream in your ears is other things in my ears is ice stream
#20Human-Bean(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 5:57:27 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
i have beans in my toilet

I'd advise you to flush your toilet; it's unpleasant to mention the contents of your toilet.
---