Metroid Prime 3/Trilogy
Little Kings Story
Muramasa The Demon Blade
Cursed Mountain
Geometry Wars Galaxies
Conduit 2
Goldeneye
The Conduit
The quality varies, but at worst they'll keep you occupied. Most of them are cheap, and I'd say they're all worth what they cost (Including Xenoblade and MPT). I tried to avoid the games that were painfully obvious, like Super Mario Galaxy.

killed your credibility.

Please take your butthurt elsewhere.
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#52thejacerPosted 4/22/2013 9:42:12 PM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
Xenoblade Chronicles
Metroid Prime 3/Trilogy

I would like to get Xenoblade Chronicles and Metroid Prime: Trilogy for my Wii U but they are so expensive online and I am not going to purchase a game that is over $60.

Goldeneye

I will get GoldenEye 007 that in the future, but not now.

And when I first got a Wii U, I bought Wii accessories (including Wii RemotePlus + Nunchuk, Wii Classic Controller Pro, and x2 Wii Zappers (Wii Zapper is for Link's Crossbow Training but I got 2 (they are very cheap), one as a backup) and some Wii games. Wii games I purchased for my Wii U so far:
- Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (I recently bought this)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Link's Crossbow Training (I bought a game only copy which was very cheap)
- Sonic Colors

And even though I only have 2 Wii U games (Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U) I am loving my Wii U.

i just picked up prime trilogy onine.. i bit the bullet got it for $125.. best decision I've made in a while....

i know if sucks but it is 3 great games in one...
---
GT: TheJacer87
#53RiaanYsterPosted 4/23/2013 1:14:12 AM
I might be the only guy who thinks GoldenEye was super fun, but i did. There, i said it. And i'm referring to the campaign mode not the online/multip play aspect of it.

Playing that with a wii zapper, or whatever gun attachement thing you have is very fun. It felt quite well supported and had made for a cool experience, using a gun instead of a controller that is. If you have a zapper and GoldenEye, make sure to give it a good go using it.
#54Breastmilkn_DipPosted 4/23/2013 2:28:29 AM
megax11 posted...
...gamers these days want to shoot guns and run over people in photorealistic games.

They don't want truly fun games, just gritty crap.

And yet you go on to post game titles that are 'shooters' of one variety or another and/or games that are just mindless button bashers:

megax11 posted...
Oh, and this is from my personal collection, but these are the greatest games the Wii has to offer based on what I own -

Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Castle of Shikigami III
Ghost Squad
Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns
House of the Dead 2&3 Return
Mad Dog McCree Gunslinger Pack
MadWorld
Metal Slug Anthology
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid: Other M
No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2
Red Steel 2
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor
Sky Crawlers
Target: Terror

Target:Terror... a ******* light-gun game no less.

Cognitive dissonance/10.

Hawke0 posted...
It looks like only troll topics get replies >_>

Judging by the post above (in addition to this very topic actively encouraging people to, yet again, look backwards to compensate for the lack of forward momentum), I'd say that you guys are doing a fine job of trolling yourselves - and it's quite a spectacle to witness. What happened to all the "Wii U is going to revolutionise gaming" and "Nintendo innovation" bragging from last year?

If the 'conditioning' you people exhibit is any measure to go by then it seems that 'austerity gaming' on consoles, at least, is here for the long-haul.
-
--
---
lysa_tully.nom
#55Breastmilkn_DipPosted 4/23/2013 2:39:11 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Ok, Last Story looks pretty epic.

Looks can be very deceiving; TLS is mediocre fare at best. Wii owners/Rainfall snake-oil salesmen/Nintendo fanclub 'members' were genuinely and ball-breakingly desperate to give it a 10/10 - at any cost, mainly due to the fact that the Wii had no RPGs to speak of at the time.

Similar situ for Xenoblade Chronicles, whereby people who hadn't even played the game were nonetheless posting lengthy '10/10' reviews for it. And in one instance, they did so based on nothing more than Youtube footage of the JP version at its release.

Caveat emptor.
-
--
---
lysa_tully.nom
#56senelcoolidge_Posted 4/23/2013 2:59:04 AM
I'll post what I think are (personally) quality Wii titles from my collection:

Retail:

A boy and his blob
Arc rise fantasia
Batman the brave and the bold
Centipede infestation
Cursed mountain
Donkey kong country returns
Dragon quest swords
Epic mickey
Final fantasy crystal chronicles: echoes of time
Final fantasy fables: chocobo's dungeon
Fragile
Kirby's epic yarn
Kirby's return to dream land
Klonoa
The last story
The legend of zelda: skyward sword
Mario kart wii
Metroid other m (yeah, yeah)
Muramasa
New super mario bros wii
Pandora's tower
Resident evil archives
Resident evil zero
Resident evil 4
Sin & punishment star successor
Spyborgs
Super mario galaxy
Super mario galaxy 2
Super paper mario
Tales of symphonia: dawn of the new world
Tatsunoko vs. capcom
Wario land: shake it
Xenoblade

Wiiware:

Adventure Island
Castlevania rebirth
Contra rebirth
Kyotokei
LIT
Jett Rocket
#57Hawke0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 3:34:28 PM
RiaanYster posted...
I might be the only guy who thinks GoldenEye was super fun, but i did. There, i said it. And i'm referring to the campaign mode not the online/multip play aspect of it.

Playing that with a wii zapper, or whatever gun attachement thing you have is very fun. It felt quite well supported and had made for a cool experience, using a gun instead of a controller that is. If you have a zapper and GoldenEye, make sure to give it a good go using it.

I liked Goldeneye. I too preferred the campaign, the multiplayer balance was pretty bad and modern FPS multiplayer just isn't my cup of tea.

Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Ok, Last Story looks pretty epic.

Looks can be very deceiving; TLS is mediocre fare at best. Wii owners/Rainfall snake-oil salesmen/Nintendo fanclub 'members' were genuinely and ball-breakingly desperate to give it a 10/10 - at any cost, mainly due to the fact that the Wii had no RPGs to speak of at the time.

Similar situ for Xenoblade Chronicles, whereby people who hadn't even played the game were nonetheless posting lengthy '10/10' reviews for it. And in one instance, they did so based on nothing more than Youtube footage of the JP version at its release.

Caveat emptor.
-
--

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5008628587562274&pid=15.1
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#58cananyonehelpPosted 4/23/2013 3:36:53 PM
If you haven't played these games yet then go buy them now since they are already cheap:

Zelda skyward sword

Super Mario galaxy 1 and 2
#59DTY3Posted 4/23/2013 3:42:45 PM
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Kirby's Adventure Wii in Europe)
Sonic Colors (possibly the best 3D Sonic game)
No More Heroes 2 (may as well get the PS3 version of the first game though)
Donkey Kong Country Returns. (unless you have a 3DS then wait for the superior verison)
Mario Galaxy (best 3D Mario hands down)
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#60IngSlayerPosted 4/23/2013 4:20:25 PM
Hawke0 posted...
New Play Control Pikmin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGfWrJR5Ck
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist