Why the Wii U will win this generation's console wars

#11HalloIsItMeYourPosted 4/20/2013 12:01:08 PM
Sooooo.... speculation? Not really definitive.
#12NamcoMuseum2Posted 4/20/2013 12:01:10 PM
Sharky8 posted...
deathslove posted...
All of your points are not going to make them win, some are made up points, some are just wrong.

Either way, why do you care so much to post all this? Kind of sad, you are sitting there staring at your wii U and writing this out.

I don't own a Wii U yet. I'll get it in about 2 years or so when more games are out and the price comes down.

You too? (Squatch doesn't even have a Wii U either despite defending every single flaw of Nintendo)
---
RobJ23 = defeated
Here's why: http://s16.postimg.org/szvsebqw5/Rob_J23_exposed.jpg
#13NewbiusPosted 4/20/2013 12:01:26 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Sharky8 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Correction, it plays wii games after a forced 1 GB download. Not out of the box

And?

, and it's still hilariously stupid, nor is it a selling point of why the wii u wins

So your just going to pretend that it doesn't exist?
#14deathwave21Posted 4/20/2013 12:07:34 PM
Kinda funny the number of people waiting for a price drop on the Wii U. Imagine the number of consoles that would have been sold by now if this wasn't the case...
---
Do you want to go to college for free? If so, contact the Detroit Lakes, Minnesota USMC Recruiting Office
#15Lefty128kPosted 4/20/2013 12:09:49 PM
Sharky8 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Correction, it plays wii games after a forced 1 GB download. Not out of the box

And?

Pretty much screws over budget model buyers.

Those poor saps gotta buy external HDD's. So much for 'budget"...lol.
#16Baha05Posted 4/20/2013 12:12:09 PM
Question, why does it matter? Isn't the grand scheme of things that ALL three do well and give us the gamers great games for years until the Next Gen?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#17Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:10:11 AM
Baha05 posted...
Question, why does it matter? Isn't the grand scheme of things that ALL three do well and give us the gamers great games for years until the Next Gen?

To me personally? Because Nintendo is a long, proud tradition of video gaming and original, unique characters. Nintendo developed Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Link, Samus, etc. They've created the best and most fun video franchises available. And, the consoles they make to play these games feature the most comfortable, most intuitive controllers. They produce consoles that never fail, that are completely dedicated to gaming.

I want Nintendo to "win" so that they will continue making their superior series and consoles. I want Nintendo to "win" to help persuade new gamers to play good games rather than the crap like Call of Duty, Madden, Grand Theft Auto, and other nonsense that appears on Sony and Microsoft consoles.
#18STE573Posted 4/21/2013 7:30:20 AM
Baha05 posted...

Best thing that has been said in this topic by far.

Also TC, are you disillusioned to what the Wii U is? Moreover, do you understand why it isn't doing well? It's because of the lack of support, the advertising and the looming next gen rivals that are looking more attractive to the general consumer than the Wii U. You can make points all day long that back up some overall theme, but once you take the rose tinted glasses off, you realise that the Wii U is struggling, and it is going to continue to struggle because of the points I mentioned.

Tl;dr- pointless making a topic like this based on speculation when Nintendo can't seem to get the first thing right with this console.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing Dragons Dogma (360) Xcom (360) Persona 4 (Vita) Demon Souls (PS3).
#19megax11Posted 4/21/2013 7:34:52 AM
NamcoMuseum2 posted...
7. Didn't help the Gamecube.

Didn't spell the end for Nintendo though, did it?
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#20PHEEliNUXPosted 4/21/2013 7:38:05 AM
Lolno

It most likely would win again, But not because of those reasons
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"