Is The Wii U A Failure?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is The Wii U A Failure?

User Info: Lefty128k

Lefty128k
3 years ago#141
The casuals are all busy with real tablets and smartphones now. Wii U won't see the same kind of sales Wii enjoyed from them.

Wii U will be lucky to beat GC and N64 numbers. About 20-30 million.

User Info: NintendoXGames

NintendoXGames
3 years ago#142
The Wii U is selling great and looks to win this console war

User Info: StarBladeEdge

StarBladeEdge
3 years ago#143
yes it's a failure but a nice good failure. a failure with a heart !
ice cream in my ears in my ears is ice scream in your ears is other things in my ears is ice stream

User Info: Number_0ne

Number_0ne
3 years ago#144
Lefty128k posted...
The casuals are all busy with real tablets and smartphones now. Wii U won't see the same kind of sales Wii enjoyed from them.

First of all, you are comparing a console to a tablet or smartphone. They are 2 different things. The fact that the Wii U has a tablet controller does not make it a tablet.

Secondly, the 3DS is doing horribly because of tablets, right?
You can't spell slaughter without laughter!

User Info: Lefty128k

Lefty128k
3 years ago#145
Number_0ne posted...
Lefty128k posted...

First of all, you are comparing a console to a tablet or smartphone. They are 2 different things. The fact that the Wii U has a tablet controller does not make it a tablet.

Secondly, the 3DS is doing horribly because of tablets, right?

I wasn't comparing consoles and tablets, I was stating that casuals are done with consoles and are now sticking with their touch devices.

Yup, that's why I implied the Wii U tablet is not a real tablet. Thanks for repeating me.

Wii U doing so bad you have to bring up 3DS in a Wii U topic, right?

User Info: icarus231

icarus231
3 years ago#146
KaiKun91 posted...
Still Have yet to see how PS4/Xbox 720 does but it look like next gen, WiiU will be in 3rd aka last place.

How is that? Wii was the least powerful yet one 7th gen.

icarus231
3 years ago#147
Lefty128k posted...

You and your usually casual comment. Hate to tell you no system can survive on hardcore gamers.

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
3 years ago#148
icarus231 posted...
Lefty128k posted...

You and your usually casual comment. Hate to tell you no system can survive on hardcore gamers.

How cute. This one doesn't know what a casual is. Hint: casuals usually only buy a single game in their entire life. See how wrong you are?

=D
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

icarus231
3 years ago#149
Linetrix posted...
icarus231 posted...
Lefty128k posted...

How cute. This one doesn't know what a casual is. Hint: casuals usually only buy a single game in their entire life. See how wrong you are?

=D

Well if that was what the definition of what a casual is ever argument on this forum would be wrong. Casuals buy games their lives just dont revolve around gaming but i wouldnt expect you to know very much.

User Info: sonicsonic

sonicsonic
3 years ago#150
Lefty128k posted...

Yes, I'm sure the 90 or so million that bought a PS3/360 are all super hardcore gamers.

PS1/2 won, cause of casuals.
Wii won cause of casuals.
DS won cause of casuals.
Gameboy won cause of Pokemon.

The majority of people who actually make these consoles sell are casuals. I know a handful of people who only own a COD game on their PS3/360's. I'd class them as being casual... whatever the word means...

If casuals are done with consoles, then consoles are done for.

Heck most people I know who have owned a PS have normally always stuck too this simple formula GTA, COD and GoW. Show these guys a game like Shadow of Colossus and they wouldn't touch it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is The Wii U A Failure?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived