Nano Assault Neo worth buying?

#1Ccrules2791Posted 4/20/2013 2:54:12 PM
Hey guys,

Was wondering if you guys thought that Nano Assault Neo was worth the $10. With Pikmin delayed till August--and pretty much everything being 3DS related, I was kinda wondering if I missed any WiiU gems. Was browsing the Wii U shop and saw this.

Are there any other E-Shop games that are even better? If not, should I get this?
---
Playing = Believing
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 4/20/2013 2:57:59 PM
ya it a good game kinda hard
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#3BigReedPosted 4/20/2013 2:59:06 PM
I like it a lot.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#4Ccrules2791(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 3:05:27 PM
It's that challenging? Is there any other game that's better around the same price? Never mind a challenge though.
---
Playing = Believing
#5bigjclassicPosted 4/20/2013 3:16:04 PM
Yes. Great game and a fun challenge. Highly recommend to those that like arcade shooters.
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence
#6RioichiCooperPosted 4/20/2013 3:17:15 PM
I like it, but the camera gets a bit wonky sometimes.
---
All attempts at duplicating it have ended in disaster: four test subjects were horribly broken and twisted when they engaged our Morph Ball prototypes.
#7OlimarxPosted 4/20/2013 3:57:02 PM
Yeah, it's fun, but very difficult. I don't understand how the points work, when I think I'm doing well, my score sucks, and when I play poorly, I score a lot of points, lol. It plays a little cheap, but it's worth playing.
---
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emile M. Cioran