I am torn... should I buy it yet?

#1tiamold2Posted 4/20/2013 8:54:22 PM
Targeting is offering $25 off right now... I am tempted to buy it... but I am also torn by the lack of games...
#firstworldproblems
---
KJ
#2LePhenomPosted 4/20/2013 8:57:00 PM
Flip a coin. =)
#321_21Posted 4/20/2013 8:59:05 PM
Chances are, it won't go any lower for a long time, so no. Otherwise, if those 25 bucks can easily be recovered, don't bother getting it since it essentially has no games.

Even the Vita has more games worth buying/look forward to than the WiiU. That's just sad...
---
Currently playing:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#4DemonDog666Posted 4/20/2013 8:59:50 PM
No you shouldn't. You're welcome.
#5OMG_AIDSPosted 4/20/2013 9:00:09 PM
I'd say yes IF you can see yourself getting into Monster Hunter.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#6kdognumba1Posted 4/20/2013 9:02:06 PM
If you're a fan of Monster Hunter or haven't played it but like online action RPGs that are complex and challenging then yes.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#7Darkstorm16Posted 4/20/2013 9:21:52 PM
Also there are games, I mean what do you call:
Darksiders II
New Super Mario Bros. U
Nano Assault Neo
Mighty Switch Force Hyperdrive Edition
Warriors Orochi 3
Trine 2: Director's Cut
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
Lego City Undercover
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Assassin's Creed III
ZOmbiU

and the VC coming out, what more do you want, honestly I think gamers are just too greedy because when would a person honestly be able to blow through ALL those games before something new comes out?
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#8tiamold2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 9:23:38 PM
I think its just hard to keep us happy after we have had such wonderful games in the past such as Zelda and stuff.... the bar has been set so high everything disappoints. lol
---
KJ
#9Platinum_LuigiPosted 4/20/2013 9:31:32 PM
I definetly woulldn't but it yet. There's only one worthwhile exclusive out for the system right now imo. And it's looking like WiiU will have a huge game drought until Pikmin 3 finally comes out in August.

I'm really, really dissapointted by how horribly Nintendo has handled the WiiU. They are purposely making less 1st party games so they point more attention towards 3rd party developers. Nintendo clearly didn't have software ready for the WiiU. I would have waited to launch it around the Summer so the launch window would actually be decent and keep gamers interested.

Right now it feels like Nintendo is giving the 3ds wayyy too many games and almost neglecting the WiiU.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/awesome_user
#10tiamold2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 9:33:55 PM
:( damn.
Nintendo just needs to accept the fact that they need to make their own games... cuz no one else is gonna do it.
---
KJ