Does Reggie have no balls to say anything about the poor performance in US?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does Reggie have no balls to say anything about the poor performance in US?
3 years ago#1
He needs to get **** done. Every time he talks to Iwata, he looks very intimated and about to crap his pants.
Yes
3 years ago#2
He needs the boot IMO. He's done a horrible job, NoA is behind when it comes in comparison to how the company is ran in other regions and he is the face of NoA and doing a horrible job of making it work.
Playing Marvel Heroes(Beta), Ni No Kuni, XCom, Persona 4, Code of Princess, Tales of Abyss.
PSN: Caliaztec --- 3DS Friend Code:1134-7395-5895
3 years ago#3
Yeah he needs the boot.

He's a joker, he claims he's all about "kicking ass and taking names" when the company he represents doesn't have that kind of image.
I knew we forgot someone...you.
3 years ago#4
Reggie was obviously supposed to be the "hardcore" equivalent of Cammie at E3.
3 years ago#5
Does Reggie have no balls to say anything

Something about this sounds incorrect.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#6
The day his chin stops shining is the day he gets the boot.
PSN: x-Spliph-x
3 years ago#7
We need someone who'll actually bring games over.
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
3 years ago#8
PoppaKrogan posted...
Yeah he needs the boot.

He's a joker, he claims he's all about "kicking ass and taking names" when the company he represents doesn't have that kind of image.

I remember when he first got hired when I had my Gamecube.... "My name is Reggie and I'm about kicking asses and taking names!!!"

And I was like ohhhhhhh snap!!! Nintendo's getting serious now!!! Who needs Rare?

I was so so sooooooooooooooooo wrong. He's a fun character though.
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
3 years ago#9
You don't speak ill or accuse The Reg of a misdeed. In case you didn't know, Reggie is Giygas. Giygas is God. God is Reggie.

Learn your place, knuckleheads.
3 years ago#10
More of the choices that Nintendo Japan did that makes Wii U not sell well not anything Reggie does or doesn't do.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does Reggie have no balls to say anything about the poor performance in US?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived