Does Reggie have no balls to say anything about the poor performance in US?

#11ElectricMolePosted 4/20/2013 11:44:41 PM
Everything is "dramatically" and "spectacularly" positive for Reggie. Its his job as the mouth of NoA
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#12Virus66Posted 4/21/2013 3:56:54 AM
Most of the decisions people lay on Reggie are actually the choice of Nintendo of Japan. NoA and NoE, by and large, are just spokespeople for the Japanese parent company.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#13nonexistingheroPosted 4/21/2013 5:57:42 AM
Reggie was awesome before he became NoA president. After that he constantly dropped the ball.

Virus66 posted...
Most of the decisions people lay on Reggie are actually the choice of Nintendo of Japan. NoA and NoE, by and large, are just spokespeople for the Japanese parent company.

False, uninformed bull. Japan might be the one giving the final word, but NoA and NoE are in charge of informing them about the selling potential of games. Outside of perhaps a select few games (due to morals, ethics, licensing, etc), Japan most likely always follows the advice of those regions.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#14WraithX_959Posted 4/21/2013 7:39:20 AM
PoppaKrogan posted...
Yeah he needs the boot.

He's a joker, he claims he's all about "kicking ass and taking names" when the company he represents doesn't have that kind of image.

This, he should have been fired after the Operation Rainfall debacle.
#15EndgamePosted 4/21/2013 8:31:49 AM
NoA is just a distribution branch, Reggie is just Iwata's meat puppet

stop acting as if it is anything more, and get over your stupid Rainfall jRPGs, they gave you whiners what you wanted, and I'm pretty sure The Last Story didn't even sell that well, justifying their decision to not bring it over to begin with
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#16_Sovereign_Posted 4/21/2013 8:48:04 AM
Endgame posted...

stop acting as if it is anything more, and get over your stupid Rainfall jRPGs, they gave you whiners what you wanted, and I'm pretty sure The Last Story didn't even sell that well, justifying their decision to not bring it over to begin with

To be far, The Last Story was pretty terrible, especially considering this came from the same studio that did the excellent Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey...I was ready to buy it day 1 before the reviews started coming in, very glad I rented it. Did buy Xenoblade and Pandora's Tower though.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#17Ness0123456789Posted 4/21/2013 8:50:56 AM
Endgame posted...

To be far, The Last Story was pretty terrible, especially considering this came from the same studio that did the excellent Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey...I was ready to buy it day 1 before the reviews started coming in, very glad I rented it. Did buy Xenoblade and Pandora's Tower though.

I always find this funny. People that disliked The Last Story think Xenoblade is god, yet people that hated Xenoblade (like myself) though The Last Story was one of the best JRPGs to come out in a while. Hell, I could say the same thing about Xenoblade, that it came from the same developers that made the Xenosaga series, yet was an absolute pile of rubbish.

To each their own I suppose. I'll still take The Last Story over the mess of a game that Xenoblade was.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#18P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 4/21/2013 9:02:22 AM
Virus66 posted...

This.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Arkham City, Monster Hunter 3U
#19ShadowSkill11Posted 4/21/2013 9:08:37 AM
This topic is proof that little kids don't have any concept on what corporate executives do or who they answer to.
#20elbarto1Posted 4/21/2013 9:08:46 AM
Its the spokespersons job to always give things a positive spin.
---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist