Please no angry responses, but how is the Wii U going to sell better after PS4?

#1Garfield64Posted 4/20/2013 8:26:51 PM(edited)
I mean I can only imagine it selling worse after PS4. Launch game line up for PS4 is larger then what Wii U has had coming out its first year.

I feel Nintendo rushed Wii U out the door unprepared and it's going to get a bad reputation no matter how good a system it is. Plus with decisions to reduce the roster size in smash brothers in favor of balance. Just it seems like Nintendo is doing everything wrong.

TO make matters worse this new promotion talking about how great Earth Bound is and that it's amazing Nintendo is giving it to its fans.
Shouldn't they have given this to us like 15 years ago? I think fans should be pissed instead of praising Nintendo for it.

PS. IF ANYONE LOVES Gauntlet Legends YOU MUST BUY Skylanders for Wii U!

Just get the starter pack on sale for $30 and 5 toys from toysrus on sale (with elements fire, machine, water, earth, magic). total cost will be about $70 for full game and all 8 elements. Anyways if you have a Wii U and loved Gauntlet Legends you'll be VERY HAPPY you did this ^_^.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#2excitebike64Posted 4/20/2013 8:27:57 PM
Sony will be too busy selling PS3 with Gran Turismo 6 to bother supporting PS4 fully until 2015. Simple as that.

Now it's a matter of what Microsoft is doing.
#3DTY3Posted 4/20/2013 8:33:59 PM
PS4 will be competing with the PS3...

So thats what the Wii U has to look out for. Not the PS4.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#4mashuPosted 4/20/2013 8:59:02 PM
Different games. Each console is ultimately about the games it has in its library.
#5dennis941012Posted 4/20/2013 9:05:17 PM
Different games. Each console is ultimately about the games it has in its library.

imagine brawl or/and mario kart released on wii u before ps4 launches D:
and most pc gamers won't pick it up untill it has some decent exclusives
depending on price tag. also install base would exceed over 3 million atleast
---
#6Androm2Posted 4/20/2013 9:06:53 PM
Nintendo games more of them.
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
#7Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 9:12:33 PM
dennis941012 posted...

imagine brawl or/and mario kart released on wii u before ps4 launches D:
and most pc gamers won't pick it up untill it has some decent exclusives
depending on price tag. also install base would exceed over 3 million atleast

Imagine if SSB is released and they announce the "new" direction of tons of balance for very competitive online with much smaller reduced cast size.

I'm sure the 100,000 or so pro players will buy it.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#8Shinobi120Posted 4/20/2013 9:23:48 PM(edited)
IMO, only the "hardcores" &/or tech-heads would get one during the holiday season at a very high price tag (in which "hardcores" aren't exactly a very large market compared to "casuals" when buying consoles).

Other than that, PS4 will be having a hard time trying to rack up more sales, especially when it'll be competing with PS3 in which it has a large library of games & a lower price tag.
#9STN79Posted 4/20/2013 9:21:17 PM
Simple, Because PS4 no doubt will cost much more. I think we're looking at well over 100 dollars more at least. Same way the original Wii outsold PS3.
#10kingbadjoPosted 4/20/2013 9:22:12 PM
there will be games. WiiU will be cheaper. Some casual players will upgrade their wii to wiiu once casual games come out.

also 720 will divide the "hardcore/im an adult" gamer market since they are almost the same thing...
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.