Please no angry responses, but how is the Wii U going to sell better after PS4?

#31Sirian_HawkPosted 4/21/2013 2:46:19 AM
Launch lineup...? PS4 launch date isn't even announced yet, so don't tell any games are confirmed for launch yet. Remember Pikmin 3 that was going to be at launch for Wii-U? Yeah... stuff happens.
---
Sure sign you are a nerd: The beginning of AC/DCs "Thunderstruck" always makes you think of Lion-O swinging his sword around.
#32NintendoXGamesPosted 4/21/2013 2:48:44 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
NintendoXGames posted...
The Wii U will dominate the dudebro shooter console ps4 in sales

killzone 45678 can only sell so much which its same fps gameplay

because mario 45678 sold so much right? oh wait......

it sold more then dudebro shooter
#33darkjedilinkPosted 4/21/2013 2:51:04 AM
If the Wii U outsells the PS4, it will do so the same way the Wii outsold the PS3 - price and games. The PS4 is likely to be $150+ more than the Wii U when it launches.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#34StrongBlackVinePosted 4/21/2013 4:06:34 AM
Wii will be last places because grandmas and families are going for a Wii U when the just buy an iPad with better tech. First party games will not win the console war as Gamecube and Nintendo 64 were stomped by Sony. Back to the bottom.
#35aluminafalconPosted 4/21/2013 4:09:08 AM
PS 4 sits in a curious place right now it is romored to be near xbox 720 in power but has none of the rumored features(good or bad). its main hope is that games designed for it and 720 are so advance that a wii u port just isnt feasible. early looks dont support that view yet. meanwhile the the tv intergration that xbox720 and wii u offer can be major selling points for both. lastly i dont get Pachter analysis considering that nintendo will subsidize the wii u if microsoft or sony try that strategy and that skype video isnt exclusive considering the wii u already has a similar feature
---
fc 2279 7884 6593
#36Virus66Posted 4/21/2013 4:16:00 AM
NintendoXGames posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
NintendoXGames posted...
The Wii U will dominate the dudebro shooter console ps4 in sales

killzone 45678 can only sell so much which its same fps gameplay

because mario 45678 sold so much right? oh wait......

it sold more then dudebro shooter

Mario U sold 1.72 million as of April 6, While Killzone 2 and 3 sold roughly 2.8 million each.
However, if you look at NSMB2 (despite how much people b****ed about it), it sold 5.78m. That one game alone almost outsold the entire KZ franchise...
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#37darkjedilinkPosted 4/21/2013 4:17:47 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...
Wii will be last places because grandmas and families are going for a Wii U when the just buy an iPad with better tech. First party games will not win the console war as Gamecube and Nintendo 64 were stomped by Sony. Back to the bottom.

I don't think anyone understand what you said. Like, at all.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#38mjc0961Posted 4/21/2013 4:25:26 AM
Garfield64 posted...
I mean I can only imagine it selling worse after PS4. Launch game line up for PS4 is larger then what Wii U has had coming out its first year.

The launch lineup we know nothing about aside from a couple of games they announced in February... Right. Troll status confirmed.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#39K-R-A-N-G-Posted 4/21/2013 4:35:51 AM
I think TC is right, the Wii U is losing ground everyday because of its lack of variety, price, loss of certain 3rd party titles. Nintendo seems really stubborn on how to do things, I feel like Nintendo are Blockbuster in a Netflix era. Nintendo definitely have the production value and creativity to succeed but between those type of games is a giant empty period.
#40BoomerTheGreatPosted 4/21/2013 4:53:01 AM
ITT: ghost consoles, in which we haven't even seen yet and nothing confirmed is going to sell at a 500$+ pricetag. Playstation has a funny base.
---
Greatness comes from within