Which Nintendo Wii U game should come out the same day as PS4/720?

#11SS4kronos33Posted 4/21/2013 2:31:29 PM
simple answer to a simple question............................

duh................ZELDA
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#12DisgaeaNutPosted 4/21/2013 3:07:40 PM
At this point honestly the only thing that can help save the WiiU around that launch window is Smash Brothers because it's just not exciting anyone at the moment and doesn't have any great titles on the horizon that are exciting people.

Many multiplats won't be made for it and even Nintendo is getting completely lazy now and the "big get" they have announced so far is a port of Wind Waker and a release of Earthbound.

Yeah, that'll move consoles but it's not going to move them past PS4 numbers.
#13RockD79Posted 4/21/2013 3:39:09 PM
Wind Waker. The Z-Bomb has been dropped before on a launch.
---
Just Finished: Tomb Raider. Currently Playing: Lego LOTR, next up: N4SU... unless Target.com fumbles my order.
#14DisgaeaNutPosted 4/21/2013 3:42:05 PM
RockD79 posted...

An enhanced port won't do any real damage.
#15AstralShanePosted 4/21/2013 3:53:37 PM
PoppaKrogan posted...
What should: Super Smash Bros.
What will: Wii Sports.

LMAO. But so true.
#16RockD79Posted 4/22/2013 3:07:54 PM
DisgaeaNut posted...
RockD79 posted...

An enhanced port won't do any real damage.

Doesn't matter. However, watching inferior N64 product outsell all PS2 launch titles combined was rather interesting. So I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a 2nd attempt.
---
Just Finished: Tomb Raider. Currently Playing: Lego LOTR, next up: N4SU... unless Target.com fumbles my order.
#17DarkFoxVPosted 4/22/2013 3:15:21 PM
A great new IP. Something truly new and exciting.

Cause while Pokemon, Zelda, and Mario do get decent titles. They have been milked to death and back. Not saying they should be discontinued, but Nintendo should focus on new IPs and older less known IPs.
---
"Legends never die"