Pay to Play Virtual Console, would you pay?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Pay to Play Virtual Console, would you pay?
3 years ago#1
Basically this is a "what it" question, just wondering how you guys would feel about a subscription based VC that was similar to Netflix. You get access to all of Nintendo's classic VC games from all of their past consoles for a monthly/yearly subscription.
3 years ago#2
No, thanks.
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Ni no Kuni, Need for Speed MWU, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Batman ACAE, Trine 2 DC.
3 years ago#3
Pass.
3 years ago#4
Didn't we already have this topic before? Oh and pass.
Nintendo Network: Jon_14
3 years ago#5
Rival_Blue_1999 posted...
Didn't we already have this topic before? Oh and pass.

I don't know, I don't post here much.
3 years ago#6
If it was 7.99 a month like netflix I'd pay up in a heart beat.
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
3 years ago#7
No. Unlike Netflix, I can't skip to parts / episodes I like while completely bypassing the crap.
I'd rather pay for what I'm going to play.
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
3 years ago#8
It would depend heavily on the price of the subscription. Match the price of PlayStation Plus and I suspect most people would be interested.
3 years ago#9
Eoin posted...
It would depend heavily on the price of the subscription. Match the price of PlayStation Plus and I suspect most people would be interested.

For the purposes of this thread let's say $50 a year or $4.99 monthly. Every game in Nintendo's library from NES up to N64(3rd party titles not guaranteed), this would also include portable VC for 3DS(GB, GBC, and GBA).
3 years ago#10
Im sure the price point would be too high for me to bother, but its not like the Sega Channel didn't have takers.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Pay to Play Virtual Console, would you pay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived