Do you think Nintendo will release HD collections for Zelda's 30th anniversary?

#1Pac12345Posted 4/21/2013 11:39:46 AM
It It occurred to me that maybe Nintendo will release an OoT and Majora's Mask HD remake for the Wii U. Maybe they'll even release multiple games in one disc; similar to what they did with Super Mario All-Stars (Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OoT and Majora's Mask?)

Thoughts, opinions? Would you buy it? I would
#2Wiiplayer111Posted 4/21/2013 11:42:12 AM
Oot was just remade for the 3DS so they won't put it on Wii U. If anything they already have the assets from Oot, they'd just make Majora's Mask 3DS.
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/21/2013 11:44:05 AM
One HD zelda remake is enough.

Honestly mose zelda games are better played as is. Which is why OOT 3DS WASN'T some high graphics remake.

Besides, shouldn't they focus more on ORIGINAL games?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#4Pac12345(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 11:48:39 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Honestly mose zelda games are better played as is. Which is why OOT 3DS WASN'T some high graphics remake.

Yes, I agree with you on the original games thing, but this is about the anniversary. Not the new game in the franchise. Anniversaries usually celebrate the history of the franchise.
#5CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/21/2013 1:17:10 PM
Pac12345 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Yes, I agree with you on the original games thing, but this is about the anniversary. Not the new game in the franchise. Anniversaries usually celebrate the history of the franchise.

I would go for another set of symphonies.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#6NewbiusPosted 4/21/2013 1:27:37 PM
If they do HD collections, chances are they really have to spend a lot of time on them. Unlike Sony, Nintendo actually remakes games from the ground up.
#7SS4kronos33Posted 4/21/2013 1:44:03 PM
Pac12345
Posted 4/21/2013 1:39:46 PM
message detail
It occurred to me that maybe Nintendo will release an OoT and Majora's Mask HD remake for the Wii U. Maybe they'll even release multiple games in one disc; similar to what they did with Super Mario All-Stars (Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OoT and Majora's Mask?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OoT and Majora's Mask?)-----------on 1 disk you say????

ummm they already did that ......................

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Collectors-Edition-/121096432384?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c31e8eb00#ht_129wt_1142

now do i think they will release an HD collection for the 30th anniversery.........maybe and no.if the SMB ALLSTARS for wii is any indication they will just screw ZELDA up as well.if anything i would rather see them put out a special collectors edition disk that has ALL the original versions in their original format on one disk and HD versions of ALL the games from the nes to current on another disk.plus they would need to add some bonus stuff as well like a cd with all the top songs from some games like ballad of the windfish and maybe a history of the zelda games that includes every zelda game not like hyrule hystoria
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 4/21/2013 1:51:33 PM
They just celebrated Zelda, Mario, and Kirby's anniversaries. It's someone else's turn.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Arkham City, Monster Hunter 3U
#9CGoblinsPosted 4/21/2013 1:53:16 PM
Pac12345 posted...
It It occurred to me that maybe Nintendo will release an OoT and Majora's Mask HD remake for the Wii U. Maybe they'll even release multiple games in one disc; similar to what they did with Super Mario All-Stars (Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OoT and Majora's Mask?)

Thoughts, opinions? Would you buy it? I would

3D Dot Game Heroes would maybe interest you. Cute up to date Zelda clone with humor. It's a tribute.

PS3 only though I think.
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82 Nintendo Network ID: RayMartin
Playing: Monster Hunter U and League of Legends
#10thelastgogetaPosted 4/21/2013 2:49:03 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
They just celebrated Zelda, Mario, and Kirby's anniversaries. It's someone else's turn.

F-Zero's 25th (2015) perhaps, of course it will draw attention to the lack of releases in the series for nearly a decade, cameo and crossover appearances in Smash Bros, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and such aside.
---
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever