Do you think Nintendo will release HD collections for Zelda's 30th anniversary?

#11AkaneJonesPosted 4/21/2013 7:15:04 PM
If they were going to do an HD collection I'd rather an HD Legend of Zelda, with dungeon modes based on BS Zelda's additional dungeons. With all sorts of fancy additions like ; slash-able grass; cuccos; extra music to cover things like boss battles; arrows tied to quiver upgrades instead of shooting rupees; 999 rupee upgrade; more heart containers; improved maps. They of course keep the games ability to sequence brake the game to do swordless quest

Then a HD version on Zelda 2. This would include full remade dungeons that are graphically unique and have there own remixes. The game play sporting improved hit boxes for the sword, and spells set to it's own button. Maps and compasses set in dungeon so we can map them, also the ability to re enter dungeons when ever even if we've got every thing. Also all new 2 quest with new dungeon layouts to test skill

Maybe at this point they could do an HD Link to the Past assuming the 3DS won't include one. If not an HD Link's Awakening could also work
#12SS4kronos33Posted 4/22/2013 11:50:38 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
Posted 4/21/2013 3:51:33 PM
message detail
They just celebrated Zelda, Mario, and Kirby's anniversaries. It's someone else's turn.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

there is one nintendo character i feel that deserves a anniversery collectors edition game....................

DONKEY KONG.i feel he is under appreciated.he is after all the original nintendo character long before MARIO and before nintendo was in the console business.after all he did start out on the atari 2600
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#13Ryan SiPosted 4/22/2013 1:12:17 PM
CGoblins posted...
Pac12345 posted...
It It occurred to me that maybe Nintendo will release an OoT and Majora's Mask HD remake for the Wii U. Maybe they'll even release multiple games in one disc; similar to what they did with Super Mario All-Stars (Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OoT and Majora's Mask?)

Thoughts, opinions? Would you buy it? I would

3D Dot Game Heroes would maybe interest you. Cute up to date Zelda clone with humor. It's a tribute.

PS3 only though I think.

Ah, I have that game and it's great. Really is a like a 3D version of ALttP, but with blocks.
---
Currently Playing: DKC: Returns (Wii), Pandora's Tower (Wii), Retro City Rampage (PC), Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC)