The Wii U Pro controller is...

#1TheCelticArcherPosted 4/21/2013 4:04:37 PM
probably the most comfortable controller I have used since the GameCube. After getting over the initial confusion of button placement, it's probably my favorite controller ever.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Sleeping Dogs (PS3), Banjo-Kazooie (360), Darksiders II (Wii U), & Need for Speed Most Wanted U.
#2MrRandyRhoadsPosted 4/21/2013 4:05:42 PM
neat
---
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
#3Rival_Blue_1999Posted 4/21/2013 4:05:47 PM
TheCelticArcher posted...
probably the most comfortable controller I have used since the GameCube. After getting over the initial confusion of button placement, it's probably my favorite controller ever.

It seems cool. I just hate the price tag for it
---
Nintendo Network: Jon_14
#4TheCelticArcher(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 4:07:27 PM
Rival_Blue_1999 posted...

I picked it up on ebay for half the price, so I'm pretty content with that.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Sleeping Dogs (PS3), Banjo-Kazooie (360), Darksiders II (Wii U), & Need for Speed Most Wanted U.
#5fhsfootball74Posted 4/21/2013 4:09:42 PM
Rival_Blue_1999 posted...

I snagged one for 22 bucks off amazon.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#6DTY3Posted 4/21/2013 4:14:41 PM
It's a controller with the 360's shape and comfort, the symmetry of a PS3 controller and the awesome D-pad of Nintendo controllers.

In theory, it should be the greatest controller ever made.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#7fhsfootball74Posted 4/21/2013 4:15:48 PM
DTY3 posted...
It's a controller with the 360's shape and comfort, the symmetry of a PS3 controller and the awesome D-pad of Nintendo controllers.

Don't forget it has an 80 hour battery life, and it is both light and sturdy at the same time.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#8TheCelticArcher(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 4:18:14 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
DTY3 posted...

Don't forget it has an 80 hour battery life, and it is both light and sturdy at the same time.

It also doesn't have that battery pack interfering with the comfort.
---
#9shotgunheadshotPosted 4/21/2013 4:22:04 PM
I heard a rumor that the next Xbox controller is still going to use double A batteries. Only sony and Nintendo are nice to give you a free rechargeable battery built in the controller. Microsoft is mean, sorta.
#10StarmanJuniorPosted 4/21/2013 4:22:31 PM
what games use it?
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.