Metroid Prime: Hunters 2 for Wii U?

#1NordiniPosted 4/21/2013 7:07:09 PM
Anyone? eh? eh?

I think that would be amazing. The multiplayer for the first game was incredible and it was limited to the mechanics of a handheld.That was probably the best multiplayer a handheld has ever had.

Imagine the possibilities....
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#2Gavin_RozeePosted 4/21/2013 7:08:23 PM
This for 3DS.

Prime 4 for Wii U.

2D sprite-based Dread for one of the eShops.
---
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: "Gavintendo".
3DS Friend Code: 3625 8479 9870.
#3Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:08:51 PM
But i don't want a 3DS ......
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#4TannerPLGPosted 4/21/2013 7:16:12 PM
if you have a wii u and dont want a 3ds, your doing it wrong.
#5Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:38:21 PM
TannerPLG posted...
if you have a wii u and dont want a 3ds, your doing it wrong.

I do not have a Wii U, though i would buy a Wii U exclusively for this game if it existed.

The Wii U does look more appetizing to me. I'm not a fan of Nintendo's handhelds after the original DS in comparison with the PSP.
---
#61shadetail1Posted 4/21/2013 7:42:01 PM
Meh. I was severely unimpressed with Hunters. It wasn't bad, but meh. Still, more games isn't a bad thing, so might as well.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#7Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:43:46 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
Meh. I was severely unimpressed with Hunters. It wasn't bad, but meh. Still, more games isn't a bad thing, so might as well.

Even the multiplayer?
---
#8habsalltheway33Posted 4/21/2013 7:46:40 PM
Whoever wants this game is automatically my best friend haha. It's definitely one of my top games due to the online multiplayer community back in the day.

All things are pointing towards it....:

1. The 100% ending in Metroid Prime Corruption- The ship at the end is definitely comparable to Sylux's from Metroid Prime Hunters. You can see it in the overall design, color and how the x-wings function. When the ship blasts off into the distance, you can see a green stripe going through some blue...which looks like Sylux's face. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pQtbFidSf0

2. Hints made by Retro- Kensuke Tanabe mentioned back in the later portion of 2009 that he would be interested in revisting and expanding on the multiplayer in M:PH. It also means that Nintendo is interested in the Prime-style of games post Corruption. He even mentioned that he had his own specific ideas that could make it even more unique. http://www.1up.com/news/metroid-prime

3. Hints within recent games: The most recent Metroid games we have had are Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime Corruption, Metroid Other M and Nintendoland's Metroid Blast. Minus Other M (which was an outlier anyways), they all had a similar focus on extra players being in the fold. This is obvious in Metroid Prime Hunters but it is present within Metroid Prime Corruption as well. In Metroid Prime Corruption you are allied with other bounty hunters and have to go against them because they become corrupted.

In Metroid Blast, players play cooperatively as well as competitively. Miyamoto stated that ".... the kind of ideas I have on Metroid are already reflected in the mini-game that is devoted to the series in Nintendo Land, Metroid Blast" Apparently, the Nintendoland games give hints to the future of the Nintendo Franchises.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/11/miyamotos_ideas_for_metroid_can_be_found_in_nintendo_land

Well, that's my rant for the day! Hope you enjoyed it
#91shadetail1Posted 4/21/2013 7:51:04 PM
Nordini posted...
1shadetail1 posted...

Even the multiplayer?

I severely dislike online multiplayer in general. I also severely dislike FPS games in general. The Hunters multiplayer is both of those things.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#10Oni_TaedoPosted 4/21/2013 7:54:33 PM
Hunters 2 should be for the 3DS, with MP4 being on the WiiU. Both would focus primarily on single player, but MP4 woulc focus on it a lot more. While Hunters 2 would have a hefty multiplayer focus. Both would have a purely optional multiplayer function, which would allow players to play against each other, not just online, but people playing Hunters 2 would be able to play with or against people playing MP4.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida