THE SYSTEM UPDATE IS FlNALLY UP

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. THE SYSTEM UPDATE IS FlNALLY UP
2 years ago#1
...today!
2 years ago#2
What's the update do/fix?
---
You can be white, black, asian, native. The second you turn into a zombie im gonna blast you in the brain!
2 years ago#3
It's not out yet, they are trying to trick you. It's just supposed to speed up the OS, I hope there are some hidden features though like the slight Menu screen change.
(edited by Paddle008)
2 years ago#4
Wow cool i'm like totally gaming at warp speed now! Well time to download me some classics!
2 years ago#5
Wonder how many joke/troll topics of this nature we'll have today.
2 years ago#6
tizzywilkillyou posted...
Wonder how many joke/troll topics of this nature we'll have today.

It will be FAR fewer than the posts that talk about / anticipate them. As usual. ;)
---
Wii U apologists... please stop trying so hard.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. THE SYSTEM UPDATE IS FlNALLY UP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived