Looking forward to seeing more Bayonetta 2 on E3.

#1Banjo2553Posted 4/22/2013 1:16:22 AM
Playing the first game and really enjoying it, so I'm just looking even more forward to this title. I'm pretty sure we'll actually see gameplay of the game come E3, so it'd be interesting.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#2msunshinePosted 4/22/2013 1:21:56 AM
I hope nintendo announces they bought platinum.
---
Current playthrough: 95stars. Demondog pulls numbers and facts out of his ***.
#3STN79Posted 4/22/2013 1:34:01 AM(edited)
I recently played through Bayonetta also and loved it! It's like DMC only way cooler!
Hoping the sequel turns out even better. Then it'll be that much sweeter to brag that it's exclusive. If we could just get one gameplay trailer i'd be thrilled.
#4SocranPosted 4/22/2013 2:47:03 AM
Yeah, it's way too easy to assume Bayonetta is going to be a horrible game just based on the fact that it's centered around oversexualization to the point of parody (and to the point of not even being sexy) - but then it becomes great if you do treat it as a parody, which is usually pretty easy to do. It really is a fun game with absurdly stylish action and a ton of fun references to both Devil May Cry and several old Sega games.

One thing I'm looking forward to is having Nintendo references instead, this time around. Two whole stages were references to old Sega space fighter and racer games, so who knows what'll show up this time?
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#5Banjo2553(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 12:45:17 PM
Socran posted...
Yeah, it's way too easy to assume Bayonetta is going to be a horrible game just based on the fact that it's centered around oversexualization to the point of parody (and to the point of not even being sexy) - but then it becomes great if you do treat it as a parody, which is usually pretty easy to do. It really is a fun game with absurdly stylish action and a ton of fun references to both Devil May Cry and several old Sega games.

One thing I'm looking forward to is having Nintendo references instead, this time around. Two whole stages were references to old Sega space fighter and racer games, so who knows what'll show up this time?

I just went through a Chapter that referenced Okami in the entirety of a cutscene. Bayonetta decorating the guy's face (forgot his name) with lipstick and the designs look a lot like Ammy's facepaint, and the guy even references Ammy as one of his "girls." I love the references, lol.
---
#6jenraisPosted 4/22/2013 12:53:32 PM
I don't understand why they are releasing Bayonetta 2 without the first on Wii U.

I never played the first but I want too :/
#7Banjo2553(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 5:29:30 PM
jenrais posted...
I don't understand why they are releasing Bayonetta 2 without the first on Wii U.

I never played the first but I want too :/

I remember there being a rumor (..or something) of Bayonetta possibly being put on the eShop in the future, but nothing concrete. And it was a while ago.
---
#8AsuirPosted 4/22/2013 6:34:53 PM
We haven't seen any footage of Bayonetta 2 yet.
---
Ftw!
#9RebeccDOSPosted 4/22/2013 6:58:06 PM
hopefully it will be at E3...
#10FatalyzePosted 4/22/2013 11:15:06 PM
Totally forgot about that game :P We'll probably see something about it at E3.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3024-5304-6395
Nintendo Network ID: Fatalyze666