C/D: If Nintendo cared far more for the consumer they'd be doing a lot better.

#1piUrsEitanizmPosted 4/22/2013 1:21:57 AM
C/D: If Nintendo cared far more for the consumer they'd be doing a lot better. - Results (90 votes)
Confirm
46.67% (42 votes)
Deny
53.33% (48 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Confirm.
---
I support the war on drugs.
Fightings a ***** when you're sober.
#2squatch22Posted 4/22/2013 1:25:52 AM
Explain "better" and "cared more"
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#3piUrsEitanizm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:27:35 AM
By caring I mean "If they quit skimping so much on the hardware specs and if they tired far harder to both get all the third party games people want but to make all the first party games people want."
---
#4squatch22Posted 4/22/2013 1:30:53 AM
In that case, deny.
They had powerful consoles on earlier gens and didn't sell much...
---
#5squatch22Posted 4/22/2013 1:32:25 AM
I'd say they do care tho. Nintendo is known for its reliability.
---
#6piUrsEitanizm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:39:39 AM(edited)
squatch22 posted...
In that case, deny.
They had powerful consoles on earlier gens and didn't sell much...

Nintendo is the only one making the claim that the "Gamecube" didn't do well. However, if you look into the actual business politics you'll realize that Sony and Microsoft bought a lot of exclusives for the PS2/Xbox while Nintendo refused to do the same as much.

The same exact thing happened when it was the N64 vs the PSOne. So you wonder then, why was Nintendos absolute best console the Super Nintendo?

Because they bought A LOT!! of exclusives for the Super Nintendo. So why now that they supposedly have FAR more money than at least Sony does would Nintendo neglect to do what they were the originators of doing?

Because... Nintendo is stupid and greedy. That's all it is.
---
#7BuretsuPosted 4/22/2013 1:41:44 AM
piUrsEitanizm posted...
By caring I mean "If they quit skimping so much on the hardware specs and if they tired far harder to both get all the third party games people want but to make all the first party games people want."

So basically, unless they make the exact same console as all of their competitors, you'll claim that they don't care for the consumer. I don't see the logic in that.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8piUrsEitanizm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:44:30 AM
BTW.

Nintendo says: "We've already tried to build good consoles but third party companies still neglected our consoles over the others"

Research/experience and knowledge of the actual time and era says: "Sony/Microsoft was buying all the rights to have exclusive games that Nintendo missed out on"
---
#9piUrsEitanizm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:49:11 AM(edited)
Buretsu posted...
piUrsEitanizm posted...

So basically, unless they make the exact same console as all of their competitors, you'll claim that they don't care for the consumer. I don't see the logic in that.

No, they be can as different as they like or want to. It's that they don't want to compete the way they originally started out doing in order to compete against Sega, which was by buying the rights to have exclusive titles. Furthermore they also GOT the exclusive titles they wanted by having the necessary specs to please the developers.
As soon as they stopped doing that everything slowly changed for the worse..

That is all.
---
#10nbean16Posted 4/22/2013 1:52:46 AM
They are never gonna let you pass the fifth grade if you keep writing at a second grade level. Then again maybe they've been holding you back because of the business politics of your elementary school.