Nintendo fans should just embrace PlayStation and go PiiS4 U this gen

#1ChevelIePosted 4/22/2013 9:38:51 AM
That's what I'm doing, I love both PlayStation and Nintendo because they both give quality first party support. Anyone who sees PlayStation as an enemy is an idiot, the same for people who see Nintendo as an enemy, because you get the best of both worlds.

I'm getting the Wii U for Nintendo's exclusive games and I'll be getting the PS4 for Sony's exclusive games as well as the full third party support PlayStation consoles get.

I dont understand why so many Nintendo fans still hate on Sony and just seem afraid of the PS4, consoles can compete and get their own levels of success. And even if one crushes the other, you still get to enjoy what they both offer.

From my view I see the PS4 as deserving a lot of success, Sony is really catering to developers and doing something good for the industry making the PS4 a console where any game developers want to create can be done. Nintendo made a few mistakes with Wii U so while Im sure they'll be successful to a degree I cant say Im surprised with how the Wii U is performing. Still no doubt it'll eventually have quite a few exclusives that make it worthwhile.

So just be gamers and go PiiS4 U, the gamers with both are the only ones who "win" the gen
---
Open fire
#2KaiRyusakiPosted 4/22/2013 9:40:07 AM
You mean PS4? The system that is so similar to a PC, we can probably expect only sony exclusives for?

nah im sticking to my PC+WiiU unless im shockingly wrong about expecting no third-party exclusives for PS4 or Durango
#3CaioNVPosted 4/22/2013 9:40:25 AM
PiiS4 U

While I agree with your point, that's about the ugliest thing I read this year.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#4MinamoPosted 4/22/2013 9:41:34 AM
Actually, Sony killed off all of my favorite exclusives, so I'll be going WiiU+PC.
#5Jaime_BennPosted 4/22/2013 9:42:35 AM
I'll buy a PS4 if a new Street Fighter comes out on it. Otherwise, most of the games that interest me on the PS3 can be bought on the PC. Actually, I may pick the new xbox over the PS4 if the next Street Fighter performs better on it.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#6KaiRyusakiPosted 4/22/2013 9:42:59 AM
Minamo posted...
Actually, Sony killed off all of my favorite exclusives, so I'll be going WiiU+PC.

RIP Ape Escape :(
#7pixel378Posted 4/22/2013 9:43:01 AM
KaiRyusaki posted...
You mean PS4? The system that is so similar to a PC, we can probably expect only sony exclusives for?

nah im sticking to my PC+WiiU unless im shockingly wrong about expecting no third-party exclusives for PS4 or Durango

3rd party exclusive would be FF versus only on playstation. The Witness is only on Playstation too for a while. The 1st party support alone makes it very attractive though.

I'll be going ps4, wii u as well.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#8Warmonger222Posted 4/22/2013 9:43:41 AM
The more I see of the PS4, the less interested I become.
---
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios
#9GoombaXPosted 4/22/2013 9:43:50 AM
As a gamer im inclined to have a wii u, pc, 720, and ps4
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#10KaiRyusakiPosted 4/22/2013 9:44:04 AM
Jaime_Benn posted...
I'll buy a PS4 if a new Street Fighter comes out on it. Otherwise, most of the games that interest me on the PS3 can be bought on the PC. Actually, I may pick the new xbox over the PS4 if the next Street Fighter performs better on it.

Street Fighter is on PC though.