What's in your wiiu?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's in your wiiu?
2 years ago#31
Super Mario Galaxy. Still catching up on Wii games I missed.
2 years ago#32
Batman. I wanna play Monster Hunter badly. I even bought the Pro controller to play the game. But I know that if I stop playing Batman, I will never get back to it.
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson
2 years ago#33
The_Mana_Legend posted...
My Wiimote.

That's a tight fit. How long did it take you?
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
2 years ago#34
Metroid Prime Trilogy.
---
All attempts at duplicating it have ended in disaster: four test subjects were horribly broken and twisted when they engaged our Morph Ball prototypes.
2 years ago#35
I just started The Tower of Pandora.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's in your wiiu?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived