Poll-which is more important to you on Wiiu! new Zelda Wiiu or Snes Earthbound?

#11NejiHyuga900Posted 4/22/2013 7:50:31 PM
The Legend of Zelda Wii U since Zelda is my number 1 favorite video games series of all time and (almost) every Zelda game is a must-have for me. But I will also be getting Earthbound; I never played it but since so many people loved it, I will get it.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#12Xenesis XenonPosted 4/22/2013 7:53:36 PM
I'll say Zelda simply because I never "got" Earthbound.

That being said, after Skyward Sword I'm not really that excited for a new 3D Zelda either.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#13Androm2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:34:50 PM
RioichiCooper posted...
Androm2 posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
I'm not going to vote in this poll because you loaded the answers.

How do I load the answer?, dont even know what that mean.

Expressing interest in one game also requires writing off the other game, at least by the options you presented. For the record, I have more interest in the new Zelda game (though Wind Waker HD is a higher priority) than I do for Earthbound, but I will certainly buy both.

Oh now I understand, still loading answers make the poll more fun to make and participate.
---
"Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 2. Suikoden 5 are the games that effected my view of life, the best entertainment I've ever had, the humans best creation"
#14Pete41608Posted 4/23/2013 1:26:25 AM
Zelda Wii U, but I'll most likely get Earthbound too.

I also didn't vote, because While I love Zelda, what followed that in the poll answer was unnecessary.
---
Wii U/PSN: Pete41608
3DS: 1203-9244-2418
#15LatchKeyKidPosted 4/23/2013 5:41:10 AM
Where is "Earthbound is great but I've played it many times already, and a new Zelda is a new Zelda"
---
FFXI Lakshmi Server: Walsh
#16pokemonfreak97Posted 4/23/2013 8:53:31 AM
So... nobody can like both Zelda and turn-based RPGs? If I like Zelda, I have to call turn-based RPGs "borefests", which aside from not being a dictionary word is insulting. Whereas if I say that I might get Earthbound, I have to declare Zelda overdone!

This poll is impossible to vote in; he took two answers that weren't diametrically opposite from each other and made them that way.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#17LordrvPosted 4/23/2013 8:55:31 AM
Why the hell would anyone care about a virtual console game... lol!!!!!
#18Virus66Posted 4/23/2013 8:57:29 AM
I like Zelda more, and don't hate "turn-based borefests" like Earthbound...

So naturally I chose option 3
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#19HarryHedgehogPosted 4/24/2013 3:29:29 PM
Androm2 posted...
kuragari1anonly posted...
Earthbound, wtf kind of question is that.

nessnessnessnessnessnessnessnessnessnessnessnessnessnessnessnessnessnessness

I know thats why I added the third option when you vote the first and third options you vote for Earthbound,
so Earthbound voters over 25 now and Zelda voters around 11.

So not having an extreme opinion ("Love this one, **** the other one!") automatically counts for preferring Earthbound over Zelda? How is that...?

Biased poll is biased.
---
Trying to motivate myself to play: DeathSmiles (1 and 2), Crash Bash, Touhou series, OoT3D Master Quest, Mega Man Legends 1
#20zalmutePosted 4/24/2013 3:32:07 PM
i picked why did i enter this thread... Zelda is in the works. Earthbound is already finished and could be another game to release to the wiiU.
---
This gen devs will bleed, but its ok, 8 gb ddr5 right?
PC + WiiU.