LOL! poll of the day!

#61Beatperson14Posted 4/23/2013 1:08:21 PM
Woozle_Wuzzle posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Does anyone above the age of 5 think that the "Pii U" joke is funny?

So only 5 year olds love the Pii U?

Lmfao
#62Fade2black001Posted 4/23/2013 2:53:18 PM
jsb0714 posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
I was going make a topic about this but i'll post it here now. Nintendo is slowly slipping away from the console business. I grew up on NES, SNES and N64. I love Nintendo I really do its just that they are slowly slipping away from the console business in my eyes. I believe they would be better off going third party like SEGA did.

How is Sega better off now? They're just a shell of what they used to be. If you actually grew up on NES and up, how can you look at Sega then and now and say they are better off?

Well back in the 90's they were golden all the way up to the Dreamcast. NOw don't get me wrong the Dreamcast is a WONDERFUL system but they just had really bad luck with the competition and release date for their systme. Being put up against the PS2 and all. You know the story about I'm sure.

I just feel that Nintendo is heading in that direction that Sega ended up going to. Look at the Wii U for example. That system is hardly getting any 3rd party support. No one wants to port games to that system. They feel like its a waste of time and effort. The waste of time bit would also come with a waste of moeny as well as hardly anyone would buy it for the WII U to begin. I mean who wants to play an FPS on the Wii U?

So this has got to hurt Nintendo a lot right now with this system. All they have going for it is their own games for the system itself. Will it be enough to make them a profit? I highly doubt it but only time will tell.

Just looking at this how can one not see that they are slowly but surely loosing the console race? Do you at least see where I am going with this though?

I feel like this post is way too long already and I'm going to stop it here.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#63levelmaster2Posted 4/23/2013 3:02:16 PM
For me, the Wii U is the second greatest console ever; only second to the Gamecube. It has impressed me more than all other systems.
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"
#64Genericgamer667Posted 4/23/2013 3:04:20 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
jsb0714 posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
I was going make a topic about this but i'll post it here now. Nintendo is slowly slipping away from the console business. I grew up on NES, SNES and N64. I love Nintendo I really do its just that they are slowly slipping away from the console business in my eyes. I believe they would be better off going third party like SEGA did.

How is Sega better off now? They're just a shell of what they used to be. If you actually grew up on NES and up, how can you look at Sega then and now and say they are better off?

Well back in the 90's they were golden all the way up to the Dreamcast. NOw don't get me wrong the Dreamcast is a WONDERFUL system but they just had really bad luck with the competition and release date for their systme. Being put up against the PS2 and all. You know the story about I'm sure.

I just feel that Nintendo is heading in that direction that Sega ended up going to. Look at the Wii U for example. That system is hardly getting any 3rd party support. No one wants to port games to that system. They feel like its a waste of time and effort. The waste of time bit would also come with a waste of moeny as well as hardly anyone would buy it for the WII U to begin. I mean who wants to play an FPS on the Wii U?

So this has got to hurt Nintendo a lot right now with this system. All they have going for it is their own games for the system itself. Will it be enough to make them a profit? I highly doubt it but only time will tell.

Just looking at this how can one not see that they are slowly but surely loosing the console race? Do you at least see where I am going with this though?

I feel like this post is way too long already and I'm going to stop it here.

you really have no idea why sega dropped out did you? Do you really think Sega was golden the whole 90s?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#65Whiteout_2Posted 4/23/2013 3:39:31 PM
Topics like this make me question why I even use this website. I love how people conveniently ignore the fact that this happens in every single poll like this one.
---
You this read wrong.
#66DTY3Posted 4/23/2013 3:45:07 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
calling each other names

Uh....

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65973881

Rasputin77 posted...
The day I give a f*** about what virgin nitwits on a video game message board think, is the day I'll grace either side of this dumb argument with my decades of video gaming wisdom.

Hey man, he was "telling it like it is".
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#67Woozle_Wuzzle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:56:46 PM
Drumguy posted...
Woozle_Wuzzle posted...
Wow that's too funny.

The fact that you went to the effort of making a useless topic like this. Now that's too funny.

How mad you were b4 u typed that is REALLY funny! XD
#68lazer_licePosted 4/23/2013 11:41:31 PM
levelmaster2 posted...
For me, the Wii U is the second greatest console ever; only second to the Gamecube. It has impressed me more than all other systems.

Lmao lol rofl rofl rofl

Aw man, thanks for that, I needed a good laugh.

Oh god LOL LOL ROFL LMAO LMAO