Nintendo to post second straight FULL-YEAR loss. Wow.

#131darkjedilinkPosted 4/24/2013 3:59:16 AM
Sony to post ninth straight FULL-YEAR loss. Wow.

Oh, wait - I forgot. Mentioning that Sony is in absolutely horrid financial straights, ones so bad that Sony would kill for Nintendo's current financial woes, is being a fanboy.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#132Shinobi120Posted 4/24/2013 4:31:30 AM(edited)
darkjedilink posted...

Oh, wait - I forgot. Mentioning that Sony is in absolutely horrid financial straights, ones so bad that Sony would kill for Nintendo's current financial woes, is being a fanboy.

Don't worry, if PS4 winds up becoming the next Vita in sales within say, a few years from it's launch, Nintendo fans don't have to worry about Sony's fanboys any longer, as Sony's investors will force them to pull out of the gaming division.
#133GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:49:02 AM
darkjedilink posted...

Nintendo doesn't make televisions and other electronics.
#134DualShooter23Posted 4/24/2013 7:52:36 AM
Woozle_Wuzzle posted...
msunshine posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
http://www.gamespot.com//news/nintendo-to-post-second-straight-full-year-loss-report-6407399?

I don't think Nintendo knows what people want anymore.

It's a terrible economy :(

Obama = Ultra Fail

Oh I didn't realize Obama was the one responsible for thinking the Wii U was a good idea. Thanks!
---
Currently Playing: UMVC3(Nova, Spence, Doom), Persona 4 & P4A(Chie), Xenoblade Chronicles ,Injustice(Black Adam), and Guacamelee!