Sakamoto vs Miyamoto

#21PoppaKrogan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 6:06:08 PM
jakestar0306 posted...
PoppaKrogan posted...
Nintendo fans when Miyamoto makes a mistake:
Oh it's alright, it didn't matter anyway. domo arigato Miyamoto-san

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

But Nintendo fanboys tried to protect it because Miyamoto was the one that wanted no story.
---
I knew we forgot someone...you.
#22MetalKirbyPlushPosted 4/23/2013 7:04:30 PM
Well don't get them wrong, Sticker Star is a pretty mediocre game and Wii Music was bad. But Metroid is already a franchise that Nintendo seems overly afraid to do anything with (which was where Prime Trilogy was such a blessing especially because it was so good), so games like Other M that are seriously bad cause a lot of concern over how long it will be until we get another Metroid game.
---
Samus ruined Metroid forever. She keeps killing them. ~CTsChoco
#23ImGanondorfLolPosted 4/23/2013 7:20:37 PM
Are you kidding me? You always see countless topics and posts about how Miyamoto is out of touch and he should retire or stop interfering with game development.
#24LordrvPosted 4/23/2013 10:59:49 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
Considering Endgame has been putting up that 'act' since he joined Gamefaqs, I'm inclined to think he actually believes it.

Which is more depressing.

Anyway, Wii Music was mostly ignorable and wasted potential, Paper Mario Sticker Star was another Dinosaur Planet (Solid-ish game with an inappropriate IP over it).

Compared to Other M, which is actually offensive in its storytelling.

Only offensive to feminazis and white knights lol
Samus is a woman, deal with it.
#25Hawke0Posted 4/24/2013 2:40:18 PM
Lordrv posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
Considering Endgame has been putting up that 'act' since he joined Gamefaqs, I'm inclined to think he actually believes it.

Which is more depressing.

Anyway, Wii Music was mostly ignorable and wasted potential, Paper Mario Sticker Star was another Dinosaur Planet (Solid-ish game with an inappropriate IP over it).

Compared to Other M, which is actually offensive in its storytelling.

Only offensive to feminazis and white knights lol
Samus is a woman, and women can't do anything on their own duh.

fix'd
---
Armstrong/Monsoon 2016
#26LinkSSJ6Posted 4/24/2013 2:41:44 PM
Miyamoto beats Sakamoto.

Look at him. He ruined a game (Sticker Star) without even being part of the development team!
---
Got a Wii or Wii U but nothing new to play? Get Pandora's Tower!
http://www.pandorastowerwii.com/