At GameStop, Rayman Origins For Wii Costs More Pre-Owned Than It Does New

#1TransdudePosted 4/23/2013 5:24:43 PM
http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/rayman-origins/91166
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747 | Nintendo Network ID: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#2KaiRyusakiPosted 4/23/2013 5:26:17 PM
you cant add New to cart

Case Solved

Dexterity +7
Intelligence - 4
humour - Couldnt go any lower
#3DTY3Posted 4/23/2013 5:31:41 PM
The one Wii port thats actually 100% identical t the HD versions (I think)

Well except for the fact that it's in SD, but that's just resolution.

Let me know if I'm wrong.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#4STE573Posted 4/23/2013 5:50:41 PM
DTY3 posted...
The one Wii port thats actually 100% identical t the HD versions (I think)

Well except for the fact that it's in SD, but that's just resolution.

Let me know if I'm wrong.

Content wise they were 100% the same.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing Dragons Dogma (360) Xcom (360) Persona 4 (Vita) Demon Souls (PS3).
#5GLDanzegoPosted 4/23/2013 7:47:31 PM
Transdude posted...
http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/rayman-origins/91166

That's normal for a game that isn't being produced anymore. The last new price is what they blew it out on clearance at.
#6_Izanagi_Posted 4/23/2013 8:04:27 PM
My word, Gamestop is so stupid. It's not being prduced anymore? That doesn't stop 50 stores in the area from having 20+ copies of it. Die, Gamestop.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#7GLDanzegoPosted 4/23/2013 9:46:19 PM
_Izanagi_ posted...
My word, Gamestop is so stupid. It's not being prduced anymore? That doesn't stop 50 stores in the area from having 20+ copies of it. Die, Gamestop.

You may want to think about WHY those alleged 50 stores in the area have 20+ copies of it.

I'm not quite sure why that makes GameStop stupid and why they should die, though.

---
#8_Izanagi_Posted 4/23/2013 10:53:33 PM
GLDanzego posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...

You may want to think about WHY those alleged 50 stores in the area have 20+ copies of it.

I'm not quite sure why that makes GameStop stupid and why they should die, though.

---

It's because nobody wants to pay MSRP, and even though the MSRP of that game is $20, people want a sale. If it was on sale for $15 or $12, many copies would be gone.

Gamestop is stupid for charging more for a used copy than a new copy. That is beyond stupid. That is why they should die And the game is easily available new for $20. Nobody will buy it used. That is why they are stupid.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#9GLDanzegoPosted 4/24/2013 5:50:12 AM
_Izanagi_ posted...
GLDanzego posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...

---

It's because nobody wants to pay MSRP, and even though the MSRP of that game is $20, people want a sale. If it was on sale for $15 or $12, many copies would be gone.

Gamestop is stupid for charging more for a used copy than a new copy. That is beyond stupid. That is why they should die And the game is easily available new for $20. Nobody will buy it used. That is why they are stupid.

I don't know man. You're going on about how "they" should die and they're stupid, but you're not really making yourself sound real intelligent, what with you spouting off like an angsty teenager and all.

Like with any store, there will be good deals and bad deals compared to other stores and you just have to do your own research. Personally, I'm not a big fan of Gamestop's policies and their used prices, but no other major B&M store can beat their game selection. I don't know about you, but I'm not the type of person who only buys the most major mainstream aimed titles, so Gamestop works for me. If that's not you, well, then don't go to Gamestop.

Either way, stop spazzing out. It's embarrassing.

-----
#10The_DOAMPosted 4/24/2013 6:13:13 AM
Rayman Origins isn't the only game a couple of other games at Gamestop are in the same boat.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...