Things that could help the Wii-U along IMO. (Not Trolling)

#1NatacombPosted 4/23/2013 5:51:04 PM
1. An option to turn off the Wii-U game pad while still keeping the console on. This is an issue I have seen while playing the Wii-U. I have to leave for a bit or something but don't want to stop the game i'm playing. However this is ending up being at the cost of the Wii-U battery. Such an option wouldn't be too hard i'm assuming.

2. Allow the Wii-U controller (not the screen one) to work with Wii virtual console games. Granted this one is just a pipe dream. But with the Wii-u Controller being as it is, it would be a lot easier than constantly hooking up a classic controller to the wiimote. I don't see them anymore in stores though you could buy them online. Again, this one is more of a convenience but it would still help.

3. Dual gamepads. Granted this one may be a technical issue, but I am of the opinion that multplayer with 2 gamepads would end up being quite fun. They might put this in at a later date, but its still something that would increase the fun.
#2iKhanicPosted 4/23/2013 5:53:39 PM
Natacomb posted...
3. Dual gamepads. Granted this one may be a technical issue, but I am of the opinion that multplayer with 2 gamepads would end up being quite fun. They might put this in at a later date, but its still something that would increase the fun.

The Wii U actually already supports this. They just haven't gotten around to selling Gamepads.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3Natacomb(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:54:23 PM
iKhanic posted...
Natacomb posted...

The Wii U actually already supports this. They just haven't gotten around to selling Gamepads.

Oh. I did not know this. Thank you.
#4wiidbzxt009Posted 4/23/2013 5:55:28 PM
You can turn off the display of the Gamepad while you leave, just press the home button, then Gamepad or controller settings and finally select turn display off.

For 2, do you mean the Pro Controller? Nintendo is yet to announce if you'll be able to use that controller on the "new" VC games.

And I think the Wii U supports 2 gamepads, though, there are no games with 2 gamepads support.
---
NNID: Flexile
FCs in my quote
#5Natacomb(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:58:03 PM
wiidbzxt009 posted...
You can turn off the display of the Gamepad while you leave, just press the home button, then Gamepad or controller settings and finally select turn display off.

For 2, do you mean the Pro Controller? Nintendo is yet to announce if you'll be able to use that controller on the "new" VC games.

And I think the Wii U supports 2 gamepads, though, there are no games with 2 gamepads support.

I know about turning off the display. However I noticed that this still drains the battery. I am talking about a full shutdown of the Gamepad so it saves battery life. Also yes i mean the pro controller.