Nintendo should just port all the DS games to this console?

#11FayeLadyPosted 4/25/2013 9:58:42 AM
The fact that it would look crappy has not stopped them from putting GB games on a large screen.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#12trenkenPosted 4/25/2013 10:02:10 AM
Human-Bean posted...
The floundering sales are proving my point. Instead of attempting to distinguishing itself; it should derive its success off of the DS as, the Wii has failed to provide.

They cant even figured out how to get VC games that are on the Wii easily onto the U. They are actually going to spend the next 5 years releasing the same games little by little at a time that are already on the Wii VC, which is completely hilarious by the way.

And you want them to get NEW stuff on the U? Good luck with that.

Noone can ever give me a good excuse as to why I cannot go into the eshop on the U and download every single Wii VC game. Just awful.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#13vidalmorazaPosted 4/25/2013 10:14:15 AM
Not DS, but some developers (like Capcom) said is very easy to port 3DS games to the Wii U, like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Resident Evil Revelations....
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#14DoomsSDPosted 4/25/2013 10:21:57 AM
FayeLady posted...
The fact that it would look crappy has not stopped them from putting GB games on a large screen.

IMO, GB games fair better on a bigger screen than a DS game. The simpler shapes are easier to pick out, whilst DS is usually blocky polygons with some (in the hands of bad devs) very unclear and indistinct textures. Badly rendered 3D enviroments are harder to interpret than sprites.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...