Smash Bros, 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda!

#1Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/24/2013 11:26:49 AM
When these games release, the wii u sales will really take off. Just look at the sales those games helped the N64 and Gamecube get... Oh wait.

Nintendo needs games AND a price cut if they really want to compete against the upcoming consoles. Those games alone wont push the wii u past Sony or MS (if their consoles start out selling well). So any chance of a price drop this year?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#2icarus231Posted 4/24/2013 11:47:35 AM
Games yes price cut no
#32wingedangelPosted 4/24/2013 11:49:09 AM
Perhaps, but there's a few things you're forgetting...

THE REST OF THE GAMES THEY ANNOUNCED!

Seriously, I'm really looking forward to the new Yoshi game, Earthbound, and the new Monolith game coming our way.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#4NiftyManZPosted 4/24/2013 11:49:43 AM
The price cut depends on what the other new consoles will be selling for IMO. If they are selling for 500-600, a price cut will not be necessary most likely. If they are closer to 400, then I would expect a 50 dollar price cut (this is all in usd).
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#5MegagunstarmanPosted 4/24/2013 11:52:08 AM
those games arnt populer anymore, the wii saw to that when they where released for it with low quality, so people like tc can spout there nintendrone wii sales numbers for those games, but that just means that many people will avoid the wii u
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#6ninsony12Posted 4/24/2013 11:52:38 AM
Those games DID help the n64 and the gc
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog. PS4 is the equivalent of a high end PC, but much cheaper
#7blazeUP12Posted 4/24/2013 11:54:04 AM
Dont forget an Ambassador program with free GCN games for early adopters.
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
http://www.youtube.com/XXtheJUMPoffXX
#8ninsony12Posted 4/24/2013 11:55:33 AM
Megagunstarman posted...
those games arnt populer anymore, the wii saw to that when they where released for it with low quality, so people like tc can spout there nintendrone wii sales numbers for those games, but that just means that many people will avoid the wii u

What
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog. PS4 is the equivalent of a high end PC, but much cheaper
#9icarus231Posted 4/24/2013 11:56:11 AM
Megagunstarman posted...

Please remind me what game last gen outsold mario kart wii other then wii sports. You can say it was low quality all you want but really you are just a sad little troll that cant afford the system.
#10InnerscopePosted 4/24/2013 11:57:51 AM
icarus231 posted...
Megagunstarman posted...

Please remind me what game last gen outsold mario kart wii other then wii sports. You can say it was low quality all you want but really you are just a sad little troll that cant afford the system.

Sales =/= quality
---
"Very excited to get a Super Computer that's more then twice as powerful as most normal PCs at well below a regular computer price." - Megagunstarman