Smash Bros, 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda!

#21ninsony12Posted 4/24/2013 1:16:20 PM
Some ponies can't take the fact mario kart outsold GT 3:1.
---
Wii sports sold zero copies - demon dog. PS4 is the equivalent of a high end PC, but much cheaper
#22fawfulmark2Posted 4/24/2013 1:37:54 PM
dunno why we are getting the quality war debate going on...since the TC even specifically stated that the series could potentially help sales.

Of course, having the games be highest quality would be a plus as well.
---
LoL name: The Noble Kip
Brawl FC: 2280-6185-9316
#23trenkenPosted 4/24/2013 1:40:16 PM
I feel like im just in deja vu. Its the same thing every single gen with them. This cycle never changes.

Very rarely do they do something out of left field and completely awesome like Metroid Prime, but they just seem to reluctant to put that kind of time and effort into something that is a serious risk. It worked out with Metroid Prime, but I do wish they would take some more risks and do some new things.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#24Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 2:25:46 PM
Profit =/= Good sales. I

f I am selling something for a profit I will make a profit off of it, but If I sell waaaaaay less than my competitors, and what I expected, then I obviously did not sell well.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#25GamespohtPosted 4/24/2013 2:30:16 PM
The PS4 and Xbox 720 isn't going to start selling well when they first releases, stop kidding yourself
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#26ImGanondorfLolPosted 4/25/2013 1:16:34 PM
Innerscope posted...
ImGanondorfLol posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
icarus231 posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
those games arnt populer anymore, the wii saw to that when they where released for it with low quality, so people like tc can spout there nintendrone wii sales numbers for those games, but that just means that many people will avoid the wii u

Please remind me what game last gen outsold mario kart wii other then wii sports. You can say it was low quality all you want but really you are just a sad little troll that cant afford the system.

mario kart may have sold a lot but it was low quality, and that just means they lost a customer for every mario kart sold, remember def jam fight for ny, it sold tons of units, but when the ps3 came out everyone who had bought one switched to 360 because of how bad def jam was

the same thing will happen with wii u, everyone who bought mario kart wii will buy a 720 this gen too avoid the same dissapointment they had with mario kart wii

We've got some pretty wild theories here. Yeah that vocal minority who weren't happy with Mario Kart Wii totally made up all the sales for that game, that's why Mario Kart 7 is selling so poorly.

People who were mad about how the bikes are overpowered are in the minority?

You're right, sorry. All those soccer moms, kids, and casuals were outraged by how unbalanced it was.
#27Faceman_Posted 4/25/2013 1:29:20 PM
Nobody cares that you can't afford it, TC. Take it somewhere else.
#28ChrisObamaPosted 4/25/2013 1:37:41 PM
ninsony12 posted...

But will the Wii U out sell the Ps4? Thats something you need to ask yourself.
---
Everything I do epic
#29icarus231Posted 4/25/2013 1:46:30 PM
ChrisObama posted...
ninsony12 posted...

But will the Wii U out sell the Ps4? Thats something you need to ask yourself.

Yes. The psychic told me so.