Which N64 game should debut on VC?

#1Luigifan141Posted 4/24/2013 12:51:40 PM
Some games that missed out on the Wii VC: - Results (152 votes)
Mischief Makers
12.5% (19 votes)
Pokemon Stadium
1.97% (3 votes)
Pokemon Stadium 2
3.29% (5 votes)
Mario Party
5.92% (9 votes)
Mario Party 3
7.24% (11 votes)
Mega Man 64 (a.k.a. Mega Man Legends)
6.58% (10 votes)
Donkey Kong 64
33.55% (51 votes)
Diddy Kong Racing
4.61% (7 votes)
Goldeneye 007
15.13% (23 votes)
Other (Specify if you want!)
9.21% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
There have been quite a few Nintendo 64 games that never got to make it to the Wii Virtual Console, so I was wondering which games that never got a release on the Wii Virtual Console should get on the Wii U Virtual Console.

Personally, I want to see Donkey Kong 64 the most. It's chances of ever getting a re-release might have been lowered, since the first three DKC games got pulled from the Wii Virtual Console late last year, but if Nintendo can work something out, I hope that they could manage to get DK64 on the Wii U. Not sure what they will do about the opening, since they sneaked in a certain word, but other than that, I doubt that anything else would get changed. DK64 is a great and hard 3D platformer, with fun characters, large levels, and is one of the N64's best games. I also really like the Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie based gameplay, with the whole collectathon thing and all. Plus, Chunky Kong is due for a comeback!

Other games that I really wanted to list were Pilotwings 64, which I excluded due to not having enough room for it on the list and expecting it to not be a popular choice, and the other Rare games such as Conker's Bad Fur Day, Perfect Dark, and the Banjo games, since they are very unlikely to reappear due to Rare being a part of Microsoft. :(
(Admittedly, Goldeneye 007 is also pretty unlikely, but I included it anyway since it doesn't have any characters owned by Rare. Also, Diddy Kong Racing could have a workaround for Banjo and Conker, so I listed it anyway.)

But enough of my rambling. Which Nintendo 64 game that missed out the Wii Virtual Console should get released on the Wii U Virtual Console instead?
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Super Monkey Ball 2 (GCN)
#2Luigifan141(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 12:53:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Luigifan141(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 1:03:50 PM
Sorry about the bump, but this board is moving really fast!
---
#4SlimeSwayzePosted 4/24/2013 1:05:01 PM
Beetle Adventure Racing. Still my favorite racing game of all time.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#5KenauePosted 4/24/2013 1:07:00 PM
When Nintendo launches N64 VC games in December, Mario 64 and DK 64....but if the start of the system is to be used as an example, N64 VC will be delayed from December to May of next year for absolutely no reason.
---
Now Playing: Digital Devil Saga (PS2), P3:FES (PS2), Black Ops 2 (Wii U), Fallout: NV (PC), Portal 2 (PC)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#6Luigifan141(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 1:10:00 PM
Kenaue posted...
When Nintendo launches N64 VC games in December, Mario 64 and DK 64....but if the start of the system is to be used as an example, N64 VC will be delayed from December to May of next year for absolutely no reason.

Where did you get Nintendo launching N64 games in December from? Also, this topic isn't really about releasing Super Mario 64, as that was already on the Wii Virtual Console; this topic is about games that haven't been on the Wii Virtual Console and should go into the Wii U Virtual Console instead as their first Virtual Console appearance.
---
#7_Taidow_Posted 4/24/2013 1:11:41 PM
Mario Party 3, my favorite Mario Party.
---
"The answer to a question I never asked." - Bridget Tice
#8KenauePosted 4/24/2013 1:32:10 PM
Luigifan141 posted...
Kenaue posted...

Where did you get Nintendo launching N64 games in December from? Also, this topic isn't really about releasing Super Mario 64, as that was already on the Wii Virtual Console; this topic is about games that haven't been on the Wii Virtual Console and should go into the Wii U Virtual Console instead as their first Virtual Console appearance.

Out my ass. Considering how damn long it's taking Nintendo to get even NES games up, December could very well be an accurate window.
---
Now Playing: Digital Devil Saga (PS2), P3:FES (PS2), Black Ops 2 (Wii U), Fallout: NV (PC), Portal 2 (PC)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#9acrylick42Posted 4/24/2013 1:33:30 PM
Too many Rare games on this list, it'll never happen.
---
Enchantment?
Enchantment!
#10trenkenPosted 4/24/2013 1:44:42 PM
Im gonna take a wild guess here, it will be something thats already on the Wii ZZZZZzzzzzzz

Wake me up when they plan on doing something new with the U.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero