Which N64 game should debut on VC?

#21knob1701Posted 4/24/2013 3:02:44 PM
Star Wars Pod Racer 64
#22AccrovideogamesPosted 4/24/2013 3:47:28 PM
Technically, it's entirely possible for every Rare games to be released on the Virtual Console. It didn't stop Valve's Steam to sell Microsoft games. Microsoft is just like any other third party companies, they would get most of the money made from sales and leave a small share to Nintendo for licensing reasons. Think about it, they would make much more money that way because they would get a much bigger customer base. Not everyone owns a Xbox but many more people own a Nintendo console. Unlike retail games, digital games don't sell systems so it's not like they would be losing system sales by selling digital games on a competitor's system. Sure, they would be giving some money to a competitor but it would be much more profitable for them. Remember that Microsoft has even released games for Nintendo portable consoles.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#23Banjo2553Posted 4/24/2013 4:50:31 PM
Donkey Kong 64.

And it seems it wins by a landslide.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#24cmdrdreddPosted 4/24/2013 5:15:39 PM
trenken posted...
Im gonna take a wild guess here, it will be something thats already on the Wii ZZZZZzzzzzzz

Wake me up when they plan on doing something new with the U.

this
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf