Nintendo: "Our E3 conference will be all about already announced games"

#31NamcoMuseum2Posted 4/24/2013 7:46:41 PM
RIP Nintendo E3
---
RobJ23 (the ultimate Nintendo apologist) = defeated
Here's why: http://s16.postimg.org/szvsebqw5/Rob_J23_exposed.jpg
#32GoombaXPosted 4/24/2013 7:47:52 PM
Im a little confused at to what else Nintendo is suppose to talk about.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#33Paddle008Posted 4/24/2013 7:49:21 PM
It looks like everyone is stepping back a little from E3, announcing the consoles and other big announcements before E3 happens so that they can just discuss the games.
#34PoppaKroganPosted 4/24/2013 7:49:41 PM
You heard it hear folks, Nintendo will have their not first, not second, but THIRD E3 in a row that hasn't announced a single new game!
---
I knew we forgot someone...you.
#35DiscostewSMPosted 4/24/2013 7:51:05 PM
So, what this is saying is that any new games they announce during Directs between now and E3 will also be shown off at E3? Sure, why not.

Plus, if this is only Nintendo's developed/published software, then that still means more can be shown that are 3rd party.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#36blitz_0623Posted 4/24/2013 7:52:18 PM
WTH is Nintendo doing
#37zerooo0Posted 4/24/2013 7:52:33 PM
This is stupid. Nintendo is seriously taking E3 for granted here by not announcing any new projects. Sure showing some existing projects will be great(ESPECIALLY SUPER SMASH, CAN'T WAIT), but not announcing anything could possibly turn around and be a real splinter in the foot for them later.

Gonna have to wait and see how they pan it out though. Especially with MS, and Sony probably fully debuting everything of their new consoles by the time of E3. Nintendo is gonna have to have back up plans to keep the hype train with the Wii U.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#38GoombaXPosted 4/24/2013 7:53:20 PM
zerooo0 posted...
This is stupid. Nintendo is seriously taking E3 for granted here by not announcing any new projects. Sure showing some existing projects will be great(ESPECIALLY SUPER SMASH, CAN'T WAIT), but not announcing anything could possibly turn around and be a real splinter in the foot for them later.

Gonna have to wait and see how they pan it out though. Especially with MS, and Sony probably fully debuting everything of their new consoles by the time of E3. Nintendo is gonna have to have back up plans to keep the hype train with the Wii U.

Well they announced a bunch of game without giving us a single picture or video
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#39GeassMasterPosted 4/24/2013 7:54:05 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
So, what this is saying is that any new games they announce during Directs between now and E3 will also be shown off at E3? Sure, why not.

Plus, if this is only Nintendo's developed/published software, then that still means more can be shown that are 3rd party.

I didn't read into that anywhere. They're going to only be showing what they currently talked about at e3. Even if true, I think your twisting things to make yourself feel better.
---
Now Playing: FotNS: Ken's Rage 2,Battlefield 3(PC), Atelier Totori+ , Ninja Gaiden Sigma+, Drakengard,Sengoku Basara HD Collection
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#40tsizzle420Posted 4/24/2013 7:57:50 PM
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/130425/index.html

At the end he talks about their plans for E3
---
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire
NNID: CrimsonCommie. PSN: tsizzle420