Nintendo: "Our E3 conference will be all about already announced games"

#41art_of_the_killPosted 4/24/2013 6:58:28 PM
Awesome. I guess I won't be bored to death this year like I have been at the last three Nintendo conferences.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#42GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 4/24/2013 6:59:29 PM
Aaaaand nintendo just Sega Saturn'd the Wii U

I never knew a company could underwhelm its consumers so much until the Wii and Wii U rolled around. Holy ****....

Meanwhile they show the 3ds tons of love. I honestly get the feeling they know the Wii U is a **** up and they just want to intentionally bury it themselves so they can crank something else out sooner.

Even the goddamn N64 had better support and E3s than this ****pile. WTF Nintendo? Way to rest on your laurels geez

What they hell have nintendo even been doing the last few years?? How are all these Wii U games taking forever to develop? Its not like they were hard at work making grand opus titles for the ****ing Wii. What do they do all day instead of making games? Cocaine and eating sushi off little boys? This is pathetic lol
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888
#43zerooo0Posted 4/24/2013 7:01:06 PM
GoombaX posted...
zerooo0 posted...
This is stupid. Nintendo is seriously taking E3 for granted here by not announcing any new projects. Sure showing some existing projects will be great(ESPECIALLY SUPER SMASH, CAN'T WAIT), but not announcing anything could possibly turn around and be a real splinter in the foot for them later.

Gonna have to wait and see how they pan it out though. Especially with MS, and Sony probably fully debuting everything of their new consoles by the time of E3. Nintendo is gonna have to have back up plans to keep the hype train with the Wii U.

Well they announced a bunch of game without giving us a single picture or video

I know that, but it's always great to have a surprise at E3. I mean don't ya remember Watch Dogs? That pretty made up for the lack luster E3 last year.

Hopefully Nintendo surprises us with more "X" gameplay at E3.
---
Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.-General George S. Patton
#44GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 4/24/2013 7:04:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#45GoombaXPosted 4/24/2013 7:02:31 PM
zerooo0 posted...
GoombaX posted...
zerooo0 posted...
This is stupid. Nintendo is seriously taking E3 for granted here by not announcing any new projects. Sure showing some existing projects will be great(ESPECIALLY SUPER SMASH, CAN'T WAIT), but not announcing anything could possibly turn around and be a real splinter in the foot for them later.

Gonna have to wait and see how they pan it out though. Especially with MS, and Sony probably fully debuting everything of their new consoles by the time of E3. Nintendo is gonna have to have back up plans to keep the hype train with the Wii U.

Well they announced a bunch of game without giving us a single picture or video

I know that, but it's always great to have a surprise at E3. I mean don't ya remember Watch Dogs? That pretty made up for the lack luster E3 last year.

Hopefully Nintendo surprises us with more "X" gameplay at E3.

yea, Miyamoto has a new ip he's working on maybe they will show it.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#46pokemonfreak97Posted 4/24/2013 7:11:55 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
THEY ARENT EVEN GOING TO BE AT E3, WAT WAT WAT

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/25/no-nintendo-press-conference-at-e3-2013

Yeah, its over. We sega saturn nao. I expect a rebranded more powerful system on the horizon. They've given up and know the Wii U was a massive **** up.

Way to continue ****ing up, Nintendo. Totally a good idea to skip the best event of the year to get exposure from the public.

Nintendo confirmed for braindead morons with no idea how to be a relevant gaming company anymore

This actually just says that they aren't going to have a press conference/presentation at E3. This hasn't said anything about them showing games or not.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#47sonicboom510Posted 4/24/2013 7:12:46 PM
Literally my face:

http://i.imgur.com/xg0Zdx0.jpg
#48MrMisanthropePosted 4/24/2013 10:01:50 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
THEY ARENT EVEN GOING TO BE AT E3, WAT WAT WAT

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/25/no-nintendo-press-conference-at-e3-2013

Yeah, its over. We sega saturn nao. I expect a rebranded more powerful system on the horizon. They've given up and know the Wii U was a massive **** up.

Way to continue ****ing up, Nintendo. Totally a good idea to skip the best event of the year to get exposure from the public.

Nintendo confirmed for braindead morons with no idea how to be a relevant gaming company anymore

Yo. Nintendo Directs are a thing. Might want to look into them.
#49The_Undying_84Posted 4/24/2013 10:03:01 PM
My only problem is that means no Metroid.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#50_Taidow_Posted 4/24/2013 10:04:54 PM
Maybe the E3 Conference will just focus on the already announced games, but it doesn't mean that the likely Nintendo direct to go along with the presentation won't announce some new stuff.
---
"The answer to a question I never asked." - Bridget Tice