Nintendo: "Our E3 conference will be all about already announced games"

#71McmadnessV3Posted 4/25/2013 8:59:31 AM
Beatperson14 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
God, can Nintendo do anything right?! They need to be using the event to announce new games.

No kidding that's kind of the whole point of E3

Actually no the REAL reason e3 exists (but they won't openly say because they want to keep people watching) is for the stockholders.

Its why the general public isn't allowed in there.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#72Beatperson14Posted 4/25/2013 9:03:12 AM
McmadnessV3 posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
God, can Nintendo do anything right?! They need to be using the event to announce new games.

Actually no the REAL reason e3 exists (but they won't openly say because they want to keep people watching) is for the stockholders.

And stockholders just loooove games they already knew were coming
#73JackalPosted 4/25/2013 9:04:53 AM
Faceman_ posted...
That includes what everyone wants... Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros. We don't care about anything else.

Speak for yourself. I don't buy that stuff. I'd like to know about confirmation of X outside of Japan. Hmm... I don't know if there is really anything else for this system that i would buy other than Monster Hunter. Maybe they will show me something new that will catch my eye.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#74vital_tundraPosted 4/25/2013 9:05:50 AM
They have a ton of announced games so no problem I feel.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#75McmadnessV3Posted 4/25/2013 9:07:58 AM
Beatperson14 posted...
McmadnessV3 posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

And stockholders just loooove games they already knew were coming

Actually stockholders don't care if its an announced game or more details on an older one, they just want to make sure they are getting their investment.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#76Rappy00Posted 4/25/2013 9:09:44 AM
Oh no their going to show games WTF is this? I didn't buy the Wii U for games Nintendo WTF are you thinking?
---
Nintendo ID:Rappy0
PSN:Rappy0 If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#77Beatperson14Posted 4/25/2013 9:11:45 AM
Madness;

E3 is almost entirely for -new- game -reveals-