I don't understand how anyone can defend the lack of E3

#31tuznecotePosted 4/25/2013 1:54:14 AM
Yeah. The internet has mislead people on this one. They said they wont be showing any new hardware in E3 and just focusing on Software. Also I think they are not going to have a stage presence just do it through some Nintendo Direct.

I have to admit I am abit saddened because I love a conference. I love E3.
#32YamiYugi4400Posted 4/25/2013 1:56:22 AM
Buretsu posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
shaunme posted...
The same people defending their small presence at E3 are the same people who have been spouting "wait till E3, Nintendo are going to bring it"

Fanboys....FML

Heh, lol

And here's Nintendo, bringing the games people want to see, without any of the crap. So yeah. Turns out they were right.

Yep, like all 8 of those virtual console games that are already on the Wii. Then they can release 1-2 new VC games a week, and have all of then released in 5 years. Do people really want to see that again?

There's also all the "no new information' about the already announced games. You can't just assume they're going to make up for No E3 by having a Wii U Nintendo Direct every month. I don't think they even had one for april
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#33senelcoolidge_Posted 4/25/2013 1:59:25 AM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Buretsu posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
shaunme posted...
The same people defending their small presence at E3 are the same people who have been spouting "wait till E3, Nintendo are going to bring it"

Fanboys....FML

Heh, lol

And here's Nintendo, bringing the games people want to see, without any of the crap. So yeah. Turns out they were right.

Yep, like all 8 of those virtual console games that are already on the Wii. Then they can release 1-2 new VC games a week, and have all of then released in 5 years. Do people really want to see that again?

There's also all the "no new information' about the already announced games. You can't just assume they're going to make up for No E3 by having a Wii U Nintendo Direct every month. I don't think they even had one for april

They didn't have a Nintendo Direct in April? So I made up Yoshi's Island 3DS and A Link to the Past 2... weird.
#34ElectricMolePosted 4/25/2013 2:01:43 AM
3rd party wii U developers WILL be present at the show even if nintendo itself wont be there.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#35YamiYugi4400Posted 4/25/2013 2:05:52 AM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Buretsu posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
shaunme posted...

Fanboys....FML

Heh, lol

They didn't have a Nintendo Direct in April? So I made up Yoshi's Island 3DS and A Link to the Past 2... weird.

Oh wow, those are Wii U Games? And here i thought they were for the 3DS

hint
hint
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#36EternalDividePosted 4/25/2013 2:07:16 AM
It sure is fascinating how in the course of one evening E3 went from being everyone's expectations of being THE stage, THE moment, THE opportunity for Nintendo to bring out their big guns against all the doomsayers. To being "Yeah whatever. Nintendo doesn't need the attention. They're fine with a side stage. Who cares about public perception." All because they're a raging fanboy who suckles the teat of <insert company/product> and defend any and every decision no matter how dimwitted.
---
SquareEnix: Crushing dreams since 2003