This whole E3 thing is making me wonder if i should still get a Wii U.

#1sunK1DPosted 4/24/2013 11:51:57 PM
I've been thinking about picking up a Wii U since they announced WW HD but after Nintendo's stance on E3 I just can't get myself to justify the investment.

At this rate I'll probably just get the PS4 or 720.
#2GiygasminionPosted 4/24/2013 11:54:08 PM
It's a conference. I'll miss the spectacle, but Nintendo Directs basically fill that function now. You're still getting the same amount of news, except it's not condensed into a single day of the year.

I really don't know why this would impact your purchasing decision one way or the other.
---
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#3DiscostewSMPosted 4/24/2013 11:54:37 PM
You listening to the trolls that negatize everything, or the people that actually read the articles and still come out optimistic?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#4Pac12345Posted 4/24/2013 11:54:43 PM
You should avoid getting one. Clearly, not being present at this year's E3 is an indication of Nintendo going under in the near future... Cause you know, there's NO OTHER WAY, save for the way the status quo says. So, yeah. NO E3= Evil, avoid at all costs.
#5Monkey_FuPosted 4/24/2013 11:56:54 PM
I'll tell you what happens at e3

The wii u gets a circle pad pro attachment.....and despite all the zealots saying you don't need to get one, they bought it anyway
#6Ghost_TurtlePosted 4/25/2013 12:02:32 AM(edited)
So you want to get a U b/c of WW HD but your going to let this news stop you from getting one?.... /facepalm....Good luck playing WW HD on PS4 or Durango b/c this one action foiled your decision into getting a U.....
---
What did the dad buffalo say to his son on his first day of school? By son. GET IT!?! BISON!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Silly Buffaloes. Roll Tide!
#7sunK1D(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 12:04:58 AM
MBW1411 posted...
So you want to get a U b/c of WW HD but your going to let this news stop you from getting one?.... /facepalm....Good luck playing WW HD on PS4 or Durango b/c this one action foiled your decision into getting a U.....

Good job on the assumptions...
#8pearl arowanaPosted 4/25/2013 3:17:48 AM
sunK1D posted...
MBW1411 posted...

Good job on the assumptions...

lol yea... its like WW HD is the ONLY game you are interested in
ROFL
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#9DeathSoul2000Posted 4/25/2013 3:20:25 AM
good, get a ps4/720, not like we want another ignorant newb here anyway.
#10suprsoliderPosted 4/25/2013 3:33:22 AM
---

While you are playing a 10 year old game, I will be playing the NEXT Metal Gear Solid, the NEXT Infamous, the NEXT games in a series.

Is that all you Nintendo fans got? Blah,Blah, we are getting a remake of a 10 year old game everyone hated back then.

When are you going to wake up? The answer is more than likely NEVER.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105