This whole E3 thing is making me wonder if i should still get a Wii U.

#11suprsoliderPosted 4/25/2013 2:34:45 AM
LOL,

Listen to the Nintendo fanboys damage control.

First it was "just wait till E3, then we will show you"

Now it's " We don't need no stinking E3, we got Nintendo directs"

LOL, I always did love a good laugh, thanks for providing quality entertainment for me.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
#12thundercat2600Posted 4/25/2013 2:37:46 AM
suprsolider posted...
LOL,

Listen to the Nintendo fanboys damage control.

First it was "just wait till E3, then we will show you"

Now it's " We don't need no stinking E3, we got Nintendo directs"

LOL, I always did love a good laugh, thanks for providing quality entertainment for me.

QFT. Nintendo has basically just conceded that they can't compete against Sony and Microsoft.

Can't say I blame them. Look how terrible Nintendo's 2011 and 2012 showings were.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#13shaunmePosted 4/25/2013 2:41:00 AM
MBW1411 posted...
So you want to get a U b/c of WW HD but your going to let this news stop you from getting one?.... /facepalm....Good luck playing WW HD on PS4 or Durango b/c this one action foiled your decision into getting a U.....

just play WW in hd on another platform....its been in HD for YEARS
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#14Ghost-inZeShellPosted 4/25/2013 2:50:55 AM
I got a Wii U expecting Pikmin 3 'soon'.

Nintendo not having a event at E3 is a pretty bad sign.

If there is a Wii U game that's out that you must-have, then buy the system.
If there is a Wii U game that will be out that is a must-have, then buy the system, then. (you mentioned WWHD, the Wii U will probably be cheaper by then)
#15GambitAcePosted 4/25/2013 3:38:26 AM
Nintendo has basically just conceded that they can't compete against Sony and Microsoft.

Does that surprise you? Or did you just need reassurance?
---
how do you turn this on?
#16thundercat2600Posted 4/25/2013 3:39:38 AM
GambitAce posted...
Nintendo has basically just conceded that they can't compete against Sony and Microsoft.

Does that surprise you? Or did you just need reassurance?

Well I at least expected them to try.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#17wingo84Posted 4/25/2013 3:42:28 AM
If people made decisions based on E3 performances then PS3 or Xbox360 would never have sold.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#18GambitAcePosted 4/25/2013 3:44:57 AM
They were never in the same league to begin with, people only make the comparison as an easy way to downplay the Wii/U.

Now the Wii U failing on its own is a different story, and right now they're leaning more towards that side.
---
how do you turn this on?
#19DingKingPosted 4/25/2013 3:45:03 AM
suprsolider posted...
So you want to get a U b/c of WW HD but your going to let this news stop you from getting one?.... /facepalm....Good luck playing WW HD on PS4 or Durango b/c this one action foiled your decision into getting a U.....
---

While you are playing a 10 year old game, I will be playing the NEXT Metal Gear Solid, the NEXT Infamous, the NEXT games in a series.

-Good Job. Sony and Microsoft has NEVER received HD Updates to ANY of their titles. Nintendo Fans will be able to enjoy the next games in their beloved series too and if you got a 3DS LttP 2!

Is that all you Nintendo fans got? Blah,Blah, we are getting a remake of a 10 year old game everyone hated back then.

-If everyone hated it it wouldn't have sold 2.2 million copies.

When are you going to wake up? The answer is more than likely NEVER.

-Maybe when you wake up and realize you're a grown man acting like a child on the Internet. If you don't like what Nintendo is doing don't give them your money plain and simple. Seems like people forget this at GameFAQs
---
Currently Playing:Injustice, Disgaea 3, BioShock Infinite, Sonic Transformed
TECHNODROME:LET'S KICK SHELL! PSN/Nintendo Network:DingKingDS
#20MichaelDeAngeloPosted 4/25/2013 3:45:21 AM
If I'm not getting any news at E3, I better get a GD Wii U flavored Nintendo Direct in May.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.