I hope Nintendo learned

#1JazzCardPosted 4/25/2013 1:13:53 AM
I hope that Nintendo has finally learned that naming their consoles to be similar to previous platforms is a bad idea and confuses consumers. Oh well, better luck next gen. Still can't wait for the titles that'll be released :D
---
SSF4 (3DS) Maining Makoto - RINDO-KAN KARATE IS THE BEST!!!!
#2TalentedMPosted 4/25/2013 1:15:02 AM
They should have just put more numbers after their name like everyone else!
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#3BuretsuPosted 4/25/2013 1:16:02 AM
JazzCard posted...
I hope that Nintendo has finally learned that naming their consoles to be similar to previous platforms is a bad idea and confuses consumers.

PS1, PSX, PS2, PS3, PS4
XBox, XBox 360
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4AdamLazarusoPosted 4/25/2013 1:17:38 AM
Buretsu posted...
JazzCard posted...
I hope that Nintendo has finally learned that naming their consoles to be similar to previous platforms is a bad idea and confuses consumers.

PS1, PSX, PS2, PS3, PS4
XBox, XBox 360

4 is unquestionably a sequel to 3.

Nobody knows what the chuff 'U' is unless they've already researched the console.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#5DoomsSDPosted 4/25/2013 1:17:53 AM
PS1. PS2. PS3. PS4. Everyone understands.

Xbox. Xbox360. Everyone understands.

Wii. Wii U. Everyone suddenly loses the ability to read a simple name.
---
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#6overkillwfo1978Posted 4/25/2013 2:03:53 AM
I own a Wii U, and even I can admit that it is probably the most ridiculously stupid name for a console to date.
---
trolling gamefaqs is like farming village great jaggi with g rank weapons-Vandyan
#7EternalDividePosted 4/25/2013 2:14:45 AM
overkillwfo1978 posted...
I own a Wii U, and even I can admit that it is probably the most ridiculously stupid name for a console to date.

I second that!

They spend years creating peripherals named Wii this and Wii that. OF COURSE the general public will assume the Wii U is just a add-on. It doesn't help when the advertising is bollocks and does nothing to point out "Hey! This is a new console!" They just show the dumb controller.
---
SquareEnix: Crushing dreams since 2003
#8YamiYugi4400Posted 4/25/2013 2:18:19 AM
Buretsu posted...
JazzCard posted...

PS1, PSX, PS2, PS3, PS4
XBox, XBox 360

Micosoft: "Hey guys, check out the new Xbox 360, see the new console"

Nintendo: "It's got a screen"
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#9Trancer HunterPosted 4/25/2013 2:37:34 AM
EternalDivide posted...
overkillwfo1978 posted...

I second that!

They spend years creating peripherals named Wii this and Wii that. OF COURSE the general public will assume the Wii U is just a add-on. It doesn't help when the advertising is bollocks and does nothing to point out "Hey! This is a new console!" They just show the dumb controller.

This!
I'm sorry but the unknowing people are simply going to think the Wii U is just an add on, and people in the stores really actually have been thinking just that.
#10thundercat2600Posted 4/25/2013 2:41:29 AM
DoomsSD posted...
PS1. PS2. PS3. PS4. Everyone understands.

Xbox. Xbox360. Everyone understands.

Wii. Wii U. Everyone suddenly loses the ability to read a simple name.

Are you saying Nintendo's fans are clueless? I guess this is what happens when you sell primarily to soccer moms and grandparents.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink