monster hunter 3 looks soo good on Wii u

#41AiuchiFanboiPosted 4/27/2013 8:25:15 AM
I love MH3U and play it almost everyday, but man, you need your eys checked. MH3U is one of the single worst looking "HD" games ever released. Its on par with the god awful Silent Hill HD release that released last year on PS360. Its actually probably even worse.

Game is fun. Atleast I enjoy it, but holy hell it looks awful.
---
If you bought a VITA after 3/29 or are buying one before 5/10, then PM me for a referal link to SONY for a free $20 PSN gift card.
#42muffinmasherPosted 4/27/2013 8:27:47 AM
I've put almost 230 hours in so far, and I can say with confidence that this game is a poor representation of HD. Select things are HD, but if you take time to look at the landscape, monster patterns, and pretty much anything around the hunter in game, it's very obvious that this game was not sculpted with HD in mind.

Amazingly fun, I can't stop playing, but the game is far from amazing in the graphics department.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#43spacejamjordanzPosted 4/27/2013 8:35:03 AM
Really? It's a fun game to play, but it's nowhere near being a visual winner. If you actually think that.. you are either delusional or new to HD gaming.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#44spacejamjordanzPosted 4/27/2013 8:38:58 AM
b1gt0ne posted...
knightimex posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
It's a 3DS port...

It's pretty sad when a buffed 3ds game looks way better than anything I've seen on ps3 or xbox 360.

QFT

If you actually believe that crock of bull, then you haven't seen anything AT ALL.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#45vidalmorazaPosted 4/27/2013 8:48:47 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Really? It's a fun game to play, but it's nowhere near being a visual winner. If you actually think that.. you are either delusional or new to HD gaming.

It helps that runs at 1080p native, because the game is not a very visual game, but yeah, just by been 1080p helps a lot....
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#46methosagainPosted 4/27/2013 9:25:39 AM
knightimex posted...
pearl arowana posted...
it prolly you first time playing in HD
i wont ruin your enjoyment...

(rofl)

Name a ps360 game that looks better?
Yea, you can't..

(rotf)

Ehhhh most of them, MH3 looks ok but its plain its just an port of an Wii game.
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that